AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who are musicians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new mic the other day so I think I'll be recording music again! Excited and a little nervous. lol I wish could play an instrument rather than just use my voice like one...

emptiedglass said:
I'm wondering who else people have seen or can recommend? They don't necessarily have to be on MFC, btw.

oooh... how'd I miss this topic of conversation? I love listening to models sing on MFC!

There are lots of talented musicians on MFC. My absolute favorite is Always_me (formerly Always_Kara), who has a beautiful voice and mostly sings her own stuff. Kara also plays piano and guitar. She's quite good on the piano. She's not as experienced on guitar, but has improved immensely in the past year. A large amount of what Kara sings is made up on the spot, but lately she's made more of an effort to write down her lyrics. Occasionally she'll sing songs by other people, but mostly she sings her own original work.

Sometimes she sings silly songs in response to people in her room. One example is Don't Call Me BB which you can listen to on the linked page. The majority of her songs are much more serious. They're often sad (and I think her voice is often at its best on the sad songs) but not always. I tried to upload a few, but I guess the forum doesn't allow MP3 attachments. :( If at some point I'm not being lazy I'll stick some on mediafire or something.

Attachments

• kara.jpg
    kara.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 179
TashaDutch said:
i'm probably gonna regret this... but i sing... a little :oops: :oops: :oops:

i love singing! and when i had some drinks, i think i'm the bomb... but when i make video's... i get so fucking akward
so i rarely share this hobby...
don't laugh too hard
eta: i just watched this back... and i'm not right in the head :? :lol: :lol:

You deleted your video off youtube so we can't play it anymore??? NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?

Okay that was too dramatic. But dangit I liked that one.

Crumb said:
there once was a super awesome model who played the banjo for her room on occasion

and as implied in my first statement, sadly she no longer cams :crybaby:

I've played naked banjo before, haha. I was so nervous it brought my already terrible playing to a new low.

Reactions: Crumb
I have sung since kindergarten, and played the cello since i was 12! I will now totally sing, aaaaaand eventually buy a cello and play on mfc.

I'm a singer! I also play piano (but my baby grand is in storage right now, sniff). I'm a classical soprano, singing in a chamber choir, and I released an album eons ago under an open source music license that was substantially funded by donations from my site. In fact, that's why I originally started camming at 18 -- to promote my music!

I used to do naked (or not) streaming concerts in the early/mid 2000s, and I've just returned to the cam world last month after a long absence. But in lieu of the piano, on MFC I've been playing karaoke tracks in Spotify to sing along with. Not the same but it kinda works.

No videos alas, but check out my Soundcloud :)
https://soundcloud.com/stephthegeek/sicut-cervus-octet
https://soundcloud.com/stephthegeek/ste ... ul-not-a-4

Status
Not open for further replies.