AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paablerass said:
iKarli said:
Paablerass said:
iKarli said:
I'm totally bald!
why do you say that? you have a beautiful hair!

It was a bad joke lol. Thank you :)

maybe you are bold in other place XD
I'm betting she is bold in other places. Many people feel that way once they are in a comfort zone familiar to them.

This amazing lady and her purdy hair... ♥

(Twitter cap - hope that's okay)

Attachments

• Our Own Kickaz.jpg
    Our Own Kickaz.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 757
Oh my gosh guys, thank you! ^.^

I feel a bit weird posting myself, but there was a request for more so here is my hair looking extra bright the other day! :)

tumblr_n1o95vAL8B1rvry19o6_500.jpg

tumblr_n1o95vAL8B1rvry19o4_500.jpg

ConnerJay said:
Heyyy you guys did you know Kaylee is going to have my babies someday?! :-D

Yeah, it's okay she doesn't know either.

CJ....You should be posting pics of your hair too. I sure do like lookin' at it.

KayleePond said:
Oh my gosh guys, thank you! ^.^

I feel a bit weird posting myself, but there was a request for more so here is my hair looking extra bright the other day! :)

tumblr_n1o95vAL8B1rvry19o6_500.jpg

tumblr_n1o95vAL8B1rvry19o4_500.jpg
Sorry to double post, but goddamn. Redheads always hit the sweet spot. :eek:

I'm going to be vain here, but I really love my hair. I love my curls.

Excuse my "conceited-ness." I grew up being made fun of for my curls and frizz, but now I just love them! I rarely straighten my hair anymore unless I'm going for a professional look.

Attachments

• 2014-11-26 13.18.501.jpg
    2014-11-26 13.18.501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 410
  • 2015-01-24 20.50.51_edited.jpg
    2015-01-24 20.50.51_edited.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 411
I love this thread and was totally stunned at Miss_Lollipop's gorgeous hair in these screenshots from her Tumblr! I mean, gorgeous everything, but her hair looks so lovely!

tumblr_nlzumzzOVV1qlnb2ko7_250.png

tumblr_nlzumzzOVV1qlnb2ko9_400.png

KyliaFitness said:
I would post but now sure if you are into the whole natural hair look. :crybaby:
Wait, what? Hold up right there. I have seen countless women with natural hair and it's gorgeous. Most of the women of color in my city wear their hair natural and it's absolutely beautiful. If you find yourself beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want to share your hair, then share it. :)

There will always be beauty in someone who loves themself and has the confidence to share that. Do not ever be ashamed of who you are, hair or otherwise. And if anyone says anything, fuck them. There is nothing wrong with your hair.

Rose said:
KyliaFitness said:
I would post but now sure if you are into the whole natural hair look. :crybaby:
Wait, what? Hold up right there. I have seen countless women with natural hair and it's gorgeous. Most of the women of color in my city wear their hair natural and it's absolutely beautiful. If you find yourself beautiful, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want to share your hair, then share it. :)

There will always be beauty in someone who loves themself and has the confidence to share that. Do not ever be ashamed of who you are, hair or otherwise. And if anyone says anything, fuck them. There is nothing wrong with your hair.
Absolutely. All hair is beautiful. Example... ReyCharlz:

Attachments

• ReyCharlz.jpg
    ReyCharlz.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 91
SaydaFaye said:
I'm going to be vain here, but I really love my hair. I love my curls.

Excuse my "conceited-ness." I grew up being made fun of for my curls and frizz, but now I just love them! I rarely straighten my hair anymore unless I'm going for a professional look.

:shock: Girl I perm my hair to get half the curls you do. SO gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.