AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with boyfriends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY JOB CAN IMPACT A RELATIONSHIP.
listen dude, you clearly have some prejudices towards camming and you can feel however you want towards it. you don't know the inners of my relationship, but i can tell you my husband's job had more of a negative impact on our relationship than my camming job.

if you believe camming will negatively impact your relationship, then it will. if you aren't comfortable with camming, don't date a cammodel. if your girlfriend doesn't want to quit, well there you go. camming negatively impacted your relationship because of your problems with it.

easily can prioritize both, but if two people can't compromise or be comfortable with each other's profession, then it's time to get off the internet and go to couples counseling.

Fella!

You admitted yourself that you misread the OP missing the point of the thread. You are off on a different topic entirely about your troubles with your girlfriend who is a model.

Dude, I was talking about my friend's experience here not about the situation with my girlfriend. Everything is going well for us.

But yeah you're right the topic has deviated a bit because of my English understanding issues so I won't add any more off topic posts

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Dude, I was talking about my friend's experience here not about the situation with my girlfriend. Everything is going well for us.

But yeah you're right the topic has deviated a bit because of my English understanding issues so I won't add any more off topic posts

Sorry, I missed that. And I'm a girl btw. :)

if you believe camming will negatively impact your relationship, then it will.
Right, they seem to be missing that the reason camming is negatively impacting those relationships is because of those individuals having an issue with their partner camming.... Not because the person cams to begin with.

Right, they seem to be missing that the reason camming is negatively impacting those relationships is because of those individuals having an issue with their partner camming.... Not because the person cams to begin with.
it's like maybe people with issues with cammodeling shouldn't date cammodels because they ain't compatible.

Since OP has left the forum, and a similar thread has popped up elsewhere, locking this for simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.