AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moderator status canceled without model intervention

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
a greeting to the forum.
it is already the second time that this happens to me, I wrote to CB support but they replied with a predefined message.
I have recently been appointed moderator in my camgirl's room and it is already the second time that I find myself degraded from mod to simple user. the first time i found the chat disabled and my status changed, the model re-appointed me moderator saying that she must have been some kind of mistake ...

a couple of days later, that is, last night, we were chatting and the girl was dancing, so she didn't touch neither PC nor phone, I'm absolutely sure.
after a couple of minutes from the last message with my name in red (moderator) I wrote another message and I found it in blue (simple user), I repeat, without the model making any intervention.
in your opinion, what could have happened?
I have the screenshot !!!!!!!!!!!!
between my two messages there is not the usual written revocation of the moderator status, I really don't understand what the problem is .
thanks.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
Solution
This happened, your moderator status expired. The model can set the moderators for a designated time period, up to 6 months. She needs to go to her settings to change the length of the period.

23-57-23.jpg
THIS THREAD IS ANNOYING ME
A grey user shouldn't be a moderator ... Congratulation for you & the model for letting the room a total shit & unconfortable ... Happy earning to her this if she is earning something .....

Upvote 0
to me it is incomprehensible how such a girl, whom a blue client called "a goddess" the other night, may have from November 2020 to 3 days ago (when she appointed me moderator) so few users on CB.

Going off what you have posted, I'd say that one of the main reasons she probably doesn't have a lot of viewers is because of the way she deals with grey members/cheaper members. Generally speaking, members who actually tip well aren't big fans of models giving a lot of attention to users who aren't tipping and/or allow grey users to kind of control the room.

Every model is totally capable of running their room however they see fit, but in my opinion, even allowing grey/basic members to chat in your room is a mistake. Sure, you might convert a couple of grey users into paying customers by chatting with all the greys, but the vast majority are never going to tip and will just leech off the room and the attention that is given to them while slowly draining the life essence out of said room. If someone is actually trying to make money by camming, this is usually not the way to go. Blocking grey users from chatting gives them more incentive to buy tokens and it also shows already paying members that the model is serious about her room, while also keeping the room a lot less irritating. Because let's be honest, grey users or basic members are generally some of the most annoying people ever to deal with and very rarely contribute anything positive to the room.

Also, why give attention to people who clearly don't respect you or your time? Even you said, you hate paying women. Monopolizing someone's attention while they are working and then admitting that you hate paying them shows a complete lack of respect for them. I'm going to go ahead and assume that this is her main source of income, and by having someone moderate for her who clearly does not respect her, her job or her time, she is severely hurting her chances of success. You said:

I also promise you that if I realize that I have made even 1 user escape with my intervention, I will ask her to revoke the mod status.

I can almost guarantee that having you, a self proclaimed "king of the greys" who hates paying women and will only tip her 1 token at a time to just get her attention, as her moderator has lost her some paying members. Again, and I cannot reiterate this enough, paying members don't like it when models give their time and energy to non paying members who leech off the room. Those paying members will just move on to the next room, because no matter how beautiful a model is and no matter how awesome of a personality she has, people aren't going to want to stick around in an annoying room when there's literally thousands of other beautiful, awesome models who don't allow greys to overtake their room, that they can go tip instead.

Upvote 0
After reading this , I was thinking to go on CB to discover it but no way . I've money , i'm young & I've all What's needed & even more & I do not allow to myself to be banned by a freeloader who have no Tokens on his balance
For me Chaturbate is not serious when allowing a model to knight a grey user . Stripchat is more professioanl in this point because to become a knight you should not only have tokens but you should buy an Ultimate Membership to let the model knighted you . That's what I'm calling Serious Work .

@punker barbie you should review the moderations status allowed to Models if grey users have the ability to be moderators ....

@Marceline as you said : members who actually tip well aren't big fans of models giving a lot of attention to users who aren't tipping and/or allow grey users to kind of control the room.....

and I'am one of those big tippers who want supporting the models & camming on c2c & pvt from to time & I Dislike Grey users . I'm going to keep only Stripchat right now it sweets me .

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I guess I will have to be the one to give some support to OP.
  • New viewers in the room will not know that the mod is/was a grey user, because he is a mod.
  • I do understand the negativity towards grey users that beg, demand, or try to scam models, and hopefully they get a quick ban, but that goes for users with tokens that display the same behavior.
  • From what OP writes, except the unfortunate bit about paying women, he is not one of those 'room owning' mods often seen.
  • Assuming that the room is 'cheap' because the moderator has not tipped that day is cheap because, if you are a new user in the room you don't know the history of that room.
    I am a regular in a room where the mod very rarely tips the model, only on special occasions, but because I am a regular I know that he has tipped the model 100k+ tokens during her time on CB, new users in the room don't know that.
    I am not a big tipper in the room at the moment, unemployment for 9 months means the purse strings are tight, but I have sent about the same amount her way, new users in the room don't know that.

Upvote 0
@bamdicted We are not speaking about moderations only here and to know if the mod was a grey or premium & It's not my business knowing his status before being elected as a mod . There is someone on this thread who said he's a grey user & was nominated as a Moderator and he is fighting for it ; It becomes an EGO for him.
The First thing: If it's like that , it makes me think that the moderation system on model rooms is going wrong on chaturbate if the model has the ability to mod a grey user .
Second thing is that a cam model is giving a lot attention to grey users , she's not for me & she won't AND she doesn't deserve to be a cam model .

I won't say that I pay . I perfer saying that i support . And if I support a model & tip her in exchange i need a confortable atmospher in her room as i'm not asking her to bring me the moon . I'm not that Kind of tipper who suggest hard stuff & lots of sexuality bc i can tip an amout & i do not want something in return otherwise I'm not craving for P*ssy & i'm not that old retired men who will become addicted to the young style & going to tip without guessing the real atmospher & so on . I WANT A GOOD ATMOSPHER THAT MAKE ME ADDICTED TO THE ROOM not grey users talk & bullshit .
For me if you like a model or she likes you & make you a knight , u should Tip her & this person said that he hates paying women. WTF . @bandicted if u read the whole the thread u'll find it .
I'm OK with that , he hates paying women .... How many models & girls are here ??? how many models were reading this ??? ... There is lack of respect to them .
Does he make his G.F paying for him if he have one or any Girl ... F****k ... At this level you are like that ....
He hatse paying woman , so Are you paying for gays ??? or he will tell me i do not want to spend my money on this shit & he'll make the smart ass like the Grey Who annoying me & my favorite models & i'm fed up of banning & muting them .

THIS THREAD IS WRONG & doesn't deserve to focus on it & give answers .
... THE MODEL is making a show & some Models are making GREAT sexual efforts too that can impact their health , so support a little if u can't tip a lot & i'm sure any model will appreciate it ... For sure he's making her busy on PMs & she can't work ... Man If you want to support your model , Leave her alone & do not waste her time AND STOP BEGGING TO BE A MOD/KNIGHT & when u change your mind & buy tokens then come back & be a real Knight & tip .... I see no problem if we can support & help those models from time to time .... What will you Tip won't make you rich btw IF You'll save it.... So if he hates paying for woman , I think he should hate not only paying them but their friendship & so on or he may be should go looking to a male friend gay who will spend his money on u if u hate paying women . I say it ... In my life i never saw such behaviour .

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
no need to shout so loud ^^ The only (and big) mistake of OP is to take the easy way to help her, and being not experimented, he can only not imagine how far he is wrong.

Stripchat is more professioanl in this point because to become a knight you should not only have tokens but you should buy an Ultimate Membership to let the model knighted you . That's what I'm calling Serious Work .
I don't agree completely. This can create this other sort of monsters who think that they really are The Kings Of The Room when they tipped so much and become possessive, even aggressive. But these monsters exist anywhere, so ok in that way, stripchat limit the variety of monsters ^^

CB can be very friendly when the room is well managed by the model. I take it as being the site having the most 'familial' aspect and love the relations I've got here. Also It's based more on confidence and behavior than on strict rules. When confidence is there on both sides, it's win-win.

Assuming that the room is 'cheap' because the moderator has not tipped that day is cheap because, if you are a new user in the room you don't know the history of that room.
many think like this though
and also it's easy to see on CB: you can thumb up every day and one thumb counts for 90 days. so, if the model has less than 90 thumbs up it shows well that or she is often on vacation, or that even her mod who's there every day, doesn't tip the *25 minimum to be honest* (and certainly not 5 token once a week) and thumb up.

Upvote 0
@bandicted if u read the whole the thread u'll find it .
I am trying to get into a fight with you, but if you @Lure0001 have read the whole thread you will notice I was the 2nd responder to OP
a couple of days later, that is, last night, we were chatting and the girl was dancing, so she didn't touch neither PC nor phone, I'm absolutely sure.
after a couple of minutes from the last message with my name in red (moderator) I wrote another message and I found it in blue (simple user), I repeat, without the model making any intervention.
in your opinion, what could have happened?
I have the screenshot !!!!!!!!!!!!
between my two messages there is not the usual written revocation of the moderator status, I really don't understand what the problem is .
thanks.
And OP was not fighting for his moderator status, he was asking a simple question.

@AmberCutie So please keep the tone civilized.

Upvote 0
Wow what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. if you get invaded of grey users & not tip & premium won't come back & it will be for days like that ??? will this arranging you ??? you said in many thread i read that when one of ur member won't tip & won't visit your room that you'll delete it . I'am may was badly explaning since English is not my 1st language .
I am trying to get into a fight with you,
I'm not fighting with anyone . I'm Sorry for my Agressive tone .... but the point that made like that when i read that the guy saying : HATE PAYING for women ... I didn't appreciated .
CB can be very friendly when the room is well managed by the model. I take it as being the site having the most 'familial' aspect and love the relations I've got here. Also It's based more on confidence and behavior than on strict rules. When confidence is there on both sides, it's win-win.
I never been on CB but i imagine how it works now ... I'm ok with confidence but some tipping & support will be appreciated too ... when saying i hate paying woman I'm seeing a lack of confidence on his side not her .

Upvote 0
but the point that made like that when i read that the guy saying : HATE PAYING for women ... I didn't appreciated .
Then instead of reading the first part of the quote read the whole quote, what I assume he is saying, through an auto translator, is that he doesn't like tipping the lovense, and that is not uncommon (and I seriously hope I interpreted that right.) :nailbiting:
so I that I hate paying women and above all shooting my tokens inside the lovense

Upvote 0
Second thing is that a cam model is giving a lot attention to grey users , she's not for me & she won't AND she doesn't deserve to be a cam model .

I obviously think that giving attention to grey users is a bad business move. During my MFC days I had basic members (the equivalent of grey users on CB) and guests banned from chatting in my room so they could only watch. However, I absolutely don't agree that a cam model who doesn't run her room like that, and gives attention to grey users, doesn't deserve to be a cam model. That's ridiculous. If they are of legal age and have provided the documentation proving so and have followed the TOS laid out by the camsite, then they "deserve" to be a cam model. When they aren't making the money that they would like to be making, they will just have to change up their game, which in this case would be blocking non paying members from chatting and averting that attention to members who tip. Either that or they will leave the industry and find another job. In the end, it's all about paying bills.

And OP was not fighting for his moderator status, he was asking a simple question.

Tbh, this thread has actually been relatively tame considering some of the stuff OP has said. There's definitely some language barrier issues going on in here, but a lot of his comments have made him seem very entitled and disrespectful. Maybe he didn't mean it to come out that way, and the auto translator skewed whatever his original message was, but the "I hate paying women" comment came off as "I hate paying women, especially when it just goes into buzzing their lovense" and admitted he only tips one token at a time just so he can get her attention for "urgent matters". I don't think there's really any decent way to say "I'm the biggest fan of all the fans who never tip". If it wasn't for her making him a mod, for some reason, he'd probably still be sitting in her room every day, like he admitted he did for "months and months", not tipping at all. That kind of stuff just doesn't sit well with a lot of people, yet he still hasn't really been attacked or anything throughout this entire thread, at least not imo. Just had people disagree with him.

Upvote 0
is that he doesn't like tipping the lovense, and that is not uncommon (and I seriously hope I interpreted that right.) :nailbiting:
I once gave 20 tokens to a model while she was painting a picture in the room, I really liked the picture and the model didn't use lovense.
I'm sorry to have unleashed all this mess, when the tones have calmed down maybe I'll try to make some clarifications, however the solution was given by @bamdicted and for me the thread could close there, then what had to be an OT chat to get to know each other better has degenerated, certainly also my fault ...

Upvote 0
Wow what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. if you get invaded of grey users & not tip & premium won't come back & it will be for days like that ??? will this arranging you ??? you said in many thread i read that when one of ur member won't tip & won't visit your room that you'll delete it . I'am may was badly explaning since English is not my 1st language .

I'm not fighting with anyone . I'm Sorry for my Agressive tone .... but the point that made like that when i read that the guy saying : HATE PAYING for women ... I didn't appreciated .

I never been on CB but i imagine how it works now ... I'm ok with confidence but some tipping & support will be appreciated too ... when saying i hate paying woman I'm seeing a lack of confidence on his side not her .

Okay, thanks for apologizing, because I started reading this and was about to tell you to chill the fuck out with the exclamation points, and stop yelling at me like you've lost your God damn mind. :giggle:

And I said "Wow" at your remark about how they "don't deserve to be cam models." Kinda harsh statement to make about models just because you're annoyed that they let freeloaders chat and mods, but I've noticed you sort of tend to go off on the deep end in some of your posts. Yeah, not a smart move on the models' part, and they probably will lose a lot of good potential spenders. I agree that members who never buy tokens should not be given moderator privileges, and so much control. But I'm not gonna say those models "don't deserve to be cam models." Ouch. Lol. I think models who troll other models' rooms and try to "steal tippers" and cause drama are models who don't deserve to be cam models.

As for what I said in a different thread (in ONE post)...that wasn't even a topic about moderators or freeloaders. I was referring to a member who has a screen name dedicated to me, yet hasn't visited/tipped in a while, and my decision to remove that member from my friends list. But we're not talking about ME and what I do in MY room, so I'm not even sure why you brought that up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I once gave 20 tokens to a model while she was painting a picture in the room, I really liked the picture and the model didn't use lovense.
I'm sorry to have unleashed all this mess, when the tones have calmed down maybe I'll try to make some clarifications, however the solution was given by @bamdicted and for me the thread could close there, then what had to be an OT chat to get to know each other better has degenerated, certainly also my fault ...
Oh wow a whole $1!!!

show me the money GIF

Lol ok I'm done. Easy answer is no mods. They're not worth any type of hassle.

Upvote 0
I'm a bit out of the loop, I barely skimmed this thread. Why are you telling me what to do?

Upvote 0
People seems a bit on the tense side. Summer is almost here. Have some fun. Enjoy life.

Hey... That might be the case for you countries on the bottom 1/2 of the world..
But us countries top and centre of the globe, are heading into winter..

WorldMap.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep, pretty much means you contribute practically nothing so you control practically nothing. No way in hell a gray or light blue would ever get made a mod unless the model is new as fuck and has no idea how to run her room. Then complaining about his precious power being taken away when it's just the model doesn't know how to extend the length of moderation. Mods in general are annoying as fuck and an overly entitled one who doesn't believe in tipping himself is even worse.

Not to mention the fact he said he "hates paying women".

Edit:
Just to briefly add.. giving lots/all attention to greys, I agree is bad, however completely ignoring them also very bad.
I have seen plenty of greys who are grey not from choice but they are out of work at the moment or going through problems, but they genuinely WANT to tip, and then after a few weeks or months, they end up buying tokens and tipping either some or lots to the model. So don't totally dismiss them. Also, the simple fact we are all grey at some point, maybe you are browsing to get a feel of the site because you are new and don't want to do something wrong and spend all your savings or god knows what. I watched a model for a week or 2 before i decided to buy tokens and tip - i was new to camsites and had no idea "what they were" so I needed to browse, watch and learn (although I did at first go in with the mindset of "no way am I paying for naked ladies". That soon changed lol.. it just takes that one model you find and think is awesome and shows kindness and respect back - treating you as a human can go a long way.

I do love stripchat for this, you can see by clicking on names how long ago they joined, so obviously if a grey guy joined XX months or years ago, yeah totally ignore that dude, mute him, ban him, whatever you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
now that the situation has calmed down a bit, I wanted to make some clarifications.
meanwhile, when @Marceline says
I can almost guarantee that having you, a self proclaimed "king of the greys"
it says something not exact because I wrote
she loves grey users, i am the biggest of her grey users
in the sense that on CB I have followed her for a long time as a gray user, perhaps the user who has followed her for the longest time in that condition, so I said "biggest", but far from me to use the term "king", someone put it on me to tease me ...
our "friendship", so to speak, was born while I was gray, but then I bought and spent (few) tokens for this and another model, so I have been in dark blue or light blue for several months ...
I must also say that when she appointed me moderator, I was a "normal" user for several months and not gray ...

let's clarify another matter:
so I that I hate paying women and above all shooting my tokens inside the lovense
I worked several years in a place where, among other things, sex exchanges took place for money.
needless to say that I fought for years and years against these situations, even with criminal complaints against my employers who "tolerated" certain situations and needless to say that this "trend" caused a whole series of consequences, some even hilarious and amusing, others instead annoying and sometimes serious ... I could write books ...
from this work experience I have drawn the conclusion that SEX BETWEEN PERSONS and MONEY must remain two completely separate things.
of course, in my life, I have never had sex for money nor have I ever gotten sex for money with PERSONS.
I underline with PERSONS because maybe all the guys have bought some erotic magazine or have seen some hard movie at the cinema, but in that case the exchange of sex for money takes place through OBJECTS and not directly with people.
in this precise meaning my sentence must be understood.
consequently, this position involves some "technical" difficulties within an adult chat, such as avoiding rooms where explicit sex takes place and avoiding tips that have sexual implications; that's why I only tipped models dressed and without lovense or requested songs with tips that didn't end up in the model's lovense.
with my camgirl friend the situation has changed because I'm helping a friend who asked me for help at work and if some tip ends up in her lovense there is a technical reason and certainly not a sexual request.

Upvote 0
Gosh it blows my mind that someone who feels so strongly anti-porn would end up spending so much time on a porn site, let alone as a moderator. It's just bonkers! How do these things happen? 🤔 The weight on your conscience must be immensely heavy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.