AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Money concern?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2013
I haven't seen a topic on this, and it's kind of an odd question. I'm relatively new to camming and I am a horrible liar so I told my mom what I do. I basically just said that I go on webcam and talk to guys and they tip me sometimes. Anyways, I told my mom that my first check would be coming in and that I am $.50 short of $80 and she gave me a look. She is a bit worried and nervous about me spending the money. So my question is kinda silly but relevant I think; is the money legit? I mean is it like dirty stolen money? Or is it good?

I feel stupid for asking this :O

the money is very legit. At least for MFC since I have only worked here. The only way it wouldn't be legit is if someone gets caught with a stolen credit card but if you got all your tips coming from different people it's legit ;).
Camming is not illegal.

Kickaz said:
the money is very legit. At least for MFC since I have only worked here. The only way it wouldn't be legit is if someone gets caught with a stolen credit card but if you got all your tips coming from different people it's legit ;).
Camming is not illegal.

I figured it would be ok, but then I had that back of the mind thought about it being like laundered or something. Maybe I just watch too many crime shows haha. Thank you for answering my silly question!!

AleeCat said:
Kickaz said:
Camming is not illegal.

I figured it would be ok, but then I had that back of the mind thought about it being like laundered or something. Maybe I just watch too many crime shows haha. Thank you for answering my silly question!!

The site owners don't launder money, they'd get too many mad models wondering where their paychecks are.

If any money is laundered, it would be on the studio accounts, where the studio boss would tip the studio girl the money, and then take it all when she gets paid, since it goes to the studio before the girls. Or a member/model would be a team doing it. But if you aren't part of the team laundering money, then there's no way you can get in trouble for it.

Reactions: AleeCat and Evvie
Of course the money is legit. You were paid for a service, and grown adults can decide what they spend on. You didnt put a gun to their head at make them tip.

Never let anyone make you feel like you're reaching or undeserving of what you make, its a dangerous path to go down.

Jessi said:
Of course the money is legit. You were paid for a service, and grown adults can decide what they spend on. You didnt put a gun to their head at make them tip.

Never let anyone make you feel like you're reaching or undeserving of what you make, its a dangerous path to go down.

word

Thank you girls so much! I felt stupid asking the question, but I wanted to be sure. I'm kind of a nervous wreck when it comes to internet safety and money safety. Ironic, since I'm a cam girl right? Thanks again for answering!! :D

Don't ever feel stupid asking questions here. They might feel silly, but if my time here has taught me anything it's that lots of us have the same questions and if nobody ever asked, there would never be any answers.

Welcome to the forums and stuff! :hello2:

AllisonWilder said:
Don't ever feel stupid asking questions here. They might feel silly, but if my time here has taught me anything it's that lots of us have the same questions and if nobody ever asked, there would never be any answers.

Welcome to the forums and stuff! :hello2:

Thank you so much! You girls are all so nice :D

I never actually clicked on any of the "MAKE $xx TODAY!" ads or anything.. I learned about it through a friend of a friend that had done it in the past to get by, so I felt pretty confident that it was legit. But yes, it's very real and very wonderful.

And I applaud you immensely on telling your mom about it! I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to do so.. >.< She thinks I do webdesign and upkeep, which isn't entirely untrue if you think about your MFC profile :roll: but yeah... she still doesn't know I like girls either, lol :p

Kotton_Kandi said:
I never actually clicked on any of the "MAKE $xx TODAY!" ads or anything.. I learned about it through a friend of a friend that had done it in the past to get by, so I felt pretty confident that it was legit. But yes, it's very real and very wonderful.

And I applaud you immensely on telling your mom about it! I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to do so.. >.< She thinks I do webdesign and upkeep, which isn't entirely untrue if you think about your MFC profile :roll: but yeah... she still doesn't know I like girls either, lol :p

I was pretty nervous telling her about it, but she trusts me enough to know I'll be careful. After I told her though I felt a lot better. I've never been one to keep secrets from her which is either a blessing or a curse haha.

So you models can spend your earned money on a cup of coffee with cherry pie without any concern?

DON"T YOU THINK ABOUT WHERE THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM ? ALL THE NAKED OLD FAT BALT WANKERS !

just wondering.

RedHerby said:
So you models can spend your earned money on a cup of coffee with cherry pie without any concern?

DON"T YOU THINK ABOUT WHERE THAT MONEY IS COMING FROM ? ALL THE NAKED OLD FAT BALT WANKERS !

just wondering.
What? :lol:

FrenchKitty said:
RedHerby said:

just wondering.
Note to self: your English sucks, your humor is pathetic, stop posting on ACF!

RedHerby said:
FrenchKitty said:
RedHerby said:

just wondering.
Note to self: your English sucks, your humor is pathetic, stop posting on ACF!
Lol shut up I'm french, I'm probably the one needing english lessons....
So it WAS humour, I thought "haha funny.....wait i don't know, is he serious?" that's all..... moment of internet doubt.

Reactions: LailaBaise
so you are saying all OLD NAKED BALTic WANKERS are FAT or did you mean BALD?
:whistle: :-D

I remember the very first payout from MFC, Jawbs and I were nervous and wondering if we'd actually see the payment come through. It was a "this is too good to be legit" moment. Then it came through and we were all :eek: :dance: .

I robbed a bank and tip loads of girls with my robbed money. Although i buy tokens using illegal money. the money you get is from mfc will be legal...

I hope mfc dont read this often...

Jblackbean2 :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.