AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Months and Income

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella.Trixx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2014
east coast
I know there has been some talk about this on older threads. But with the sudden drop in tokens this month I was wondering if I could get some guidance from those veteran models out there.

I understand everyone is different. But...
If you could list the months of the year from highest earning to lowest, how would you rank them?

From what I gathered June, July, September and January are the slowest. Is this true?

I can't help you from a model's perspective but I can give you an insight on my own spending habits on MFC.

Months were I will spend freely = February, March, April, August, September, October.

Months were I will not spend freely = January, May, December

Months were I will not be spending at all = June, July, November

The months were I will not be spending at all at those 3 because June is paying for my main holiday which I take in July. November because Xmas presents and I have a large group of people that require gifts!

See this is definitely just where it is definitely for each person because I have already made more this September than I ever have in any other month of camming (been going at it since May 2014) and I still have like 13 days left in the payperiod. This month for me is blowing every other month out of the park. Additionally, my June/July/August, while I was seeing many others (including top models) say there was a large drop in token spenders were all consistently higher than all my other months. Granted I did graduate college in May, which of course allowed me to increase my time online, but I still feel like the summer went quite well. If you want more specific numbers, you should post in the models-only section. I'm not keen on posting numbers for comparison here in the general forum.

Well I'm excited to see what happens when it takes off then :) I kinda figured that it may busier during the US winter months on MFC but who knows? I'm new to this whole thing hah

I remember literally the day after my birthday (which was Thanksgiving) my room count AND token amount dropped significantly. I had to work my butt off to make like 500 in December, I was still new but there was a definite difference. January dropped even worse. Haven't really been on CB since then. But I noticed on streamate July was absolutely amazing, so maybe I'm just lucky or maybe my version of amazing is someone else's version of crap. I've been told I tend to work on the crappiest months. xD But I hear overall November-January are hard.

For me, it has been SIGNIFICANTLY slower. This slow stretch began in June. So much so, I took July almost completely off to enjoy the summer. It has remained slow August and continues to be this month of September. However, by working double the hours (8-12 hours instead of 4-6 hours), I have made the same amount of tokens as before to keep my place in the top 100. Needless to say, it's pretty depressing to look at my camscore BUUUT! The top 100 is on point (meaning, around the same amount of tokens are needed for it, based on my token counts from other months). So, I'm not sure if everyone is putting in more hours like me or what but... yeah. Best of luck and here's to hoping October is better!

• Hugs
Reactions: DrWangFei
Status
Not open for further replies.