AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most awesome article to ever fail hard

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. sadly this is another of those "dating guides" that were so prevalent some years ago to play to the hopeless and naive guys that dream about dating hot chickies .....[ those guys are now lurking in your rooms on MFC] ... :lol:

It's all about clicks and $$ is my guess, and yeah appealing to guys desperate enough to believe whatever it is they want to hear.

I've seen those before. I've seen these dating guides promising to give men the "power" to sleep with various groups of women; gay women, college students, married women, sex workers (for free, obviously), and my favorite was submissive women. The site I saw promised to teach their customers how to find and sleep with submissive women; they promised men that "naturally submissive women" would quickly cheat on their husbands and abandon their lives if you ordered or commanded them to sleep with you.

:lol:

My favorite was when guys would quote lines directly from these "date a stripper" manuals at me when I was stripping and I'd respond, "Oh, you got that from that tutorial on picking up strippers, right? Didn't bother to change the words around at ALL, did ya?"

FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:
WHERE CAN I BUY
Isn't the mystery method working out anymore?

It took me a long time to get this. lol felt dumb.
Anyway...

I've actually read one of his books and while there were a few good tips in it, the book was mostly swill. Dude basically just writes about how awesome his life is, about all the girls he gets and the fancy cars, and the crazy party lifestyle he lives. But I didn't find it to be helpful. His "method" is mostly ways of manipulating a woman into feeling that she is not worthy of you.

Which in the end is just silly. I mean, let's say you're successful, and land a really cute girl using his method. It's all built on lies. You have tore down her self image, you have falsely presented yours. Maybe that will work for a night or two, but sooner or later she's going to realize how full of shit you are and move on to the next. And then you're back to square 1 wandering through a bar wearing a goofy hat acting better than everybody.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Kunra9 said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:
WHERE CAN I BUY
Isn't the mystery method working out anymore?

It took me a long time to get this. lol felt dumb.
Anyway...

I've actually read one of his books and while there were a few good tips in it, the book was mostly swill. Dude basically just writes about how awesome his life is, about all the girls he gets and the fancy cars, and the crazy party lifestyle he lives. But I didn't find it to be helpful. His "method" is mostly ways of manipulating a woman into feeling that she is not worthy of you.

Which in the end is just silly. I mean, let's say you're successful, and land a really cute girl using his method. It's all built on lies. You have tore down her self image, you have falsely presented yours. Maybe that will work for a night or two, but sooner or later she's going to realize how full of shit you are and move on to the next. And then you're back to square 1 wandering through a bar wearing a goofy hat acting better than everybody.
I actually see that method working all of the time. I have a few girlfriends that stick with their cheating asshole boyfriends, and it's because they have low self esteem and don't feel like they can get better. However, all though that advice might work, it doesn't mean it's right to do. I view manipulation as a form of abuse. And that book is just teaching guys how to mentally abuse women.

Status
Not open for further replies.