AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexting in PM/DM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2023
My question and concern is around sexting in the chat and in DM/PM. I have generally approached sexting as not an issue whether the other user facilitated it or the broadcaster. But I recently read an article that said broadcaster can be libel if the user turns out to be a minor or LE posing as a minor. I found this to be very surprising since all the disclaimers make it clear this is an adult site and most of the time there is no conversation about age and when it is discussed everyone says they are over 18. Interacting with the viewers usually helps with tips so I looked at actively engaging as a good thing. I do my best to report and kick or ban users that are doing questionable things. But do we have liability if the person on the other end isn’t being forthcoming on who they are? This isn’t a general use social media site it is clearly an adult only sex site. But I don’t want open myself up to liability if those disclosures don’t help us.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I wouldn't worry about it. There are just as many articles to scare sex workers into killing their business as there are articles with tips to be successful.

I keep things very generic, in the present, and cut it off when I become uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.