AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most embarrassing moment on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lilmissbianca said:
This thread was great for early morning lolz!

I was doing a pvt with a regular who liked to take me pvt just to look at me shake my butt. I was bent over shaking my booty all up in the camera and I turned my head around to make sure that it looked alright and to my horror my tampon string was hanging out of my panties. I quickly turned my body around so he could only see my face and asked if he was liking what he saw -while at the same time I was tucking the string back in. He hadn't seemed to notice so I started the booty shaking back up and after a few minutes it happened again. He never said anything about it, but he hasn't visited me since :( ...I am sure he went back to the recorded pvt to watch it and was like :eek:

Lol I'm sure that is nothing to do with him not visiting (could be a ton of things, could just be that guys have short sexual attention spans sometimes). Do people really find a tampon string hanging out that gross? I would have just had a laugh with/teased you about it a little then forgotten.

Never would have entered my mind that there was anything wrong with it.

I am rezzing this in good cause, I assure you. To anyone else reading this:

This thread has not been active in about a year and a half. So hold your replies to posts older than mine!

This just happened, on streamate. (private on there is kinda like MFC's group.)

It's the tail end of a private session. I'm lying on my back, the camera is secured to the metal rail on the end of my bed, my pussy as close as my poor legs can get it to the camera. Both hands are holding the pussy lips apart, spreading her open for anyone who might wander in to see. Unbeknownst to the patron, I've been holding in a fart for the past two minutes. He is in the process of letting me know that he is done when I accidentally inhale a bit of my own spit. My body reacts violently, every muscle spasms, and the quiet cough is drowned out by one of the loudest farts I've ever ripped. (it wasn't really smelly, btw, just very loud.) I'm laughing and coughing as I try to apologize. Luckily, the gentleman was a very good sport about it.

LadyLuna said:
. My body reacts violently, every muscle spasms, and the quiet cough is drowned out by one of the loudest farts I've ever ripped.
And now I can go to bed laughing. Thank you, this was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
The week I learned how to squirt, or first started squirting anyway, I was in a group show on Flirt4free and at the end of a group show my cat runs into the room out of no where and my squirt goes across the room and gets her. No one in my show could see her, or what happened but I dropped my toy (was sitting on a desk) out of laughter and quickly blurted out without thinking "I just squirted on my cat!"

We were only 2 mins into a 5 min group show, but I was laughing so hard (as were they) that I just kept dropping my toy and they said it was okay that the show was 'ruined' because they got a good laugh out of it.

NOw, that was nearly a year ago - but I still get the jokes like "Cyn, is your pussy still wet?" But I hate it when they say in open chat "Remember when you squirted on your cat?" Cuz then I have to explain the whole ordeal and feel like an animal abuser lol.

Needless to say my cat was pissed at me for a week lol.

Mikeythegeek said:
After listening in to a model just now talk about being in a private show on another site and discovering that she had toilet paper stuck to her labia (and she could see the guy's reaction on his cam... and yes, he did quit the show), I have to ask this...

What is the most embarrassing moment you've had on cam so far?

hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bringing this one back from the grave. Saw some members share moments about models, so I will do the same :p

Once in a private the model was about to finger her ass and she tried to sexily spit on/lick her fingers first. Somehow she ended up slobbering so the saliva dribbled down her chin onto her breasts. She turned bright red, but she was a pro and finished the private. I however did not finish. I was laughing too hard at her cute embarrassed expression, but I stayed for the amount of tokens I had set aside for her. I still watch that when I need a laugh. :lol:

Another time, the model said she was ready to go after finally finishing her period and eager to take privates again. At the end of the show, just as she pulled her finger out of her pussy a giant drop of blood came out, and just as my tokens ran out I heard "Oh my god! Oh no! I'm sorry!" :lol: :lol:

PS: Sorry, I only joined recently and can't resisting in some old threads :p

In the middle of a gasm show. I'm using the toy, it feels awesome and I'm about to orgasm. I feel the buildup, moar buildup, it's about to happen- and my fucking cat LEAPS onto the back of my computer chair and swivels it a full 180 degrees. Right then and fucking there my orgasm is stopped and my rage mode is enabled. The people in the room loled hard. I did too after awhile but god damn fuck that cat. Fun fact: My cat's name is Commander Riker. His nickname for over a year now has been Commander Cockblock. This is why. This right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.