AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most embarrassing moment on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Fixed it for ya http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KittyWilde

129-451-686-860-1966416.jpg

561-247-510-334-1966417.jpg

Most embarrassing thing on cam

I was reading the thread about the most effed up thing you saw on cam and was wondering what was the most embarrassing thing that may have happened to you while on cam.

Or for the guys, what have you seen that was embarrassing for the model or if you were on cam - did something ever happen to embarrass you.

For me, I would have to say that it was a few days prior to starting my period and was using a dildo. Needless to say, when the dildo came out, it had some red on it. :oops: My show ended early that night....

Re: Most embarrassing thing on cam

I tipped over a Big Gulp twice during the same private. The 2nd time, I broke into giggles that I could not get contained. The dude stayed surprisingly. Hehe.

JickyJuly said:
I tipped over a Big Gulp twice during the same private. The 2nd time, I broke into giggles that I could not get contained. The dude stayed surprisingly. Hehe.

when I played WOW we had a shaman who would literally spill his soda over himself/keyboard/desk 3 or 4 times a week raiding...eventually we sent him a sippy cup and told him he uses it or we replace him lol.

JickyJuly said:

I missed a "Big Gulp" show...DANG!

Last night in a group show, Amber sneezed quite violently, and...ahem...let's just say she had to make an adjustment. There were some giggles, then she quickly pulled herself together and gave her usual fantastic show.

Afterwords, I tipped her with the comment "that sneezer was HOT".

Unfortunately, the gif-o-matic was on the fritz...

lol other night friend was doing a public show, was in doggy style, a tipper said "thanks!" and had to go. So she pulls her toy out to turn around to see the screen lets out a LOUD, *BRRRRRRPP* pussy fart, and says "oh, bye!" then proceeds to clarify in detail that it was a queef and not a fart....! hahahah

Jupiter551 said:
Oh...I know this is for models embarassing themselves but here's one I did that I can't forget...

Jupiter551: wow you're gorgeous, and goddamn you have an AMAZING tan!!
AmazoniaHot:...
AmazoniaHot: I'm black.

Time to get the monitor recalibrated...lol!

she really does look like a really dark tanned brazilian type chick tho :( lol

Jupiter551 said:
lol other night friend was doing a public show, was in doggy style, a tipper said "thanks!" and had to go. So she pulls her toy out to turn around to see the screen lets out a LOUD, *BRRRRRRPP* pussy fart, and says "oh, bye!" then proceeds to clarify in detail that it was a queef and not a fart....! hahahah

I'm always clarifying my queefing too (don't want guys to think I'm farting!). :lol:

I actually posted a blog about my worst one. I queefed a couple times during a permanent show on camwhores....Lol I was pretty embarassed and hoped that everyone else just laughed with me and not at me. I'm always paranoid about anal shows too, especially if I'm using a big toy. XD I'm sure you guys can imagine why. In my house, off cam, it's HILARIOUS when things like this happen. On cam, most people don't laugh and it's embarassing. :S

Well, regarding queefing - if anyone gives you shit or assumes it's a fart when a girl pulls a dildo out simultaneously, or changes position etc...they're probably a virgin or pretty sexually inexperienced and you can throw that back at them lol.

Anyone who's had sex more than a few times knows how queefing works. (I've noticed doggy style seems to be the biggest culprit for queef generation).

Jupiter551 said:
Well, regarding queefing - if anyone gives you shit or assumes it's a fart when a girl pulls a dildo out simultaneously, or changes position etc...they're probably a virgin or pretty sexually inexperienced and you can throw that back at them lol.

Anyone who's had sex more than a few times knows how queefing works. (I've noticed doggy style seems to be the biggest culprit for queef generation).
Exactly - happened to me and my first girlfriend on our first doggy experience - we couldn't hold the position because we laughed so hard with tears in our eyes... nice memories...

Well it was going to be accidentally quiffin' (thank you South Park for the 'quif' episode.), but last night was pretty embarassing. I stayed on to dance because it seemed like there was a desire to keep me there. I'm better at dancing than what is shown on the cam. I just get nervous, LOL! Well...I tripped. Fell right on my ass. In front of the whole room. Platform Mary Janes in the air and face swiftly turning very, very red.
But I laughed it off because it was really funny!
Once I was on my way out for the night I said, "Wow, thanks for not laughing at me when I fell!" and got a bunch of compliments on how cute I am when I trip and giggle.
So... :oops:

There are tons of moments that could be classified as embarrassing... I am so clumzy it's unreal. However, if I had to chose the MOST embarrassing it would have to be the day my mom came in my room and started talking to me in front of 100+ people. She said my name and mentioned my laundry that had been sitting on top of the washer/dryer the past few days...

I really need to get my own place.

Reactions: JimsX
VixenMeow said:
There are tons of moments that could be classified as embarrassing... I am so clumzy it's unreal. However, if I had to chose the MOST embarrassing it would have to be the day my mom came in my room and started talking to me in front of 100+ people. She said my name and mentioned my laundry that had been sitting on top of the washer/dryer the past few days...

I really need to get my own place.
Well, things could have been worse. Instead of your laundry she could have complained about all your dildos and toys in the dishwasher. :think:

Reactions: JimsX
I don't have a fart, poo, or pee fetish, but something about a queef or two in the middle of some action can actually be a turn on for me. I've heard quite a few other guys mention this also, maybe it triggers some brain thought similar to "damn she's working herself hard!", I really don't know. Bottom line, models, I wouldn't worry too much about it, unless you start literally farting in our faces, no biggie.

Reactions: PiperFinn
One time I was doing a pvt and my friend walked in on me... that was pretty embarrassing. Luckily the member was a regular of mine and wasn't mad that I had to end the show & I made it up to him later.. lol he thought it was pretty funny. Another time I was on 2 accounts at once and I did a nude show on my non nude account LOL good thing I didn't get caught. I have also knocked over drinks and said dumb things etc.

Most embarassing moments on live webcam:

(Keep in mind this is three years worth...)

Okay, here I go...

I farted (ass style)

I farted (pussy style)

I burped (mid sentance style)

I tipped over backwards in a big lazy boy recliner during a private show..

I tipped over forwards in a big lazy boy recliner during a private show (this time was the guy's fault) - the
position he was requesting was ridiculous..

In the middle of a private show, I was dancing on a $500 brass professional strip pole, and saw a huge HUGE spider running
towards me. Completely nude, I stop dancing, grab a shoe, and kill the fuck out of that spider.
-My client in private however, could not see the spider, but just saw me, suddenly stop dancing, completely nude,
beating the floor to death with a shoe in a panic.

I studdered during dirty talk. (It was hilarious!)

I accidently told a guy I wanted him to stroke my cock so badly during a private show. I said it very clearly.
We both laughed, and then came really hard - amazingly enough.

I fell off of my bed.

I fell out of my chair.

I left my cam on for a long period of time, when I thought it was off, and leaned in really closely to the screen to read some
things because my glasses were not on. I made wierd ass faces, and even picked my nose once. Public chat was really enjoying it.

I think those were my all time fav.s

At this point, nothing really embarasses me. It's all just hilarious.

I've been doin' this shit for so long, that the best days are when stupid shit happens, because at least it is interesting,
and it keeps me awake.

Spending 8 hours a day in a room with an incredibly soft bed tends to make one want to curl up in it...

especially when business is slow!

haah!

acutecamgirl said:
I accidently told a guy I wanted him to stroke my cock so badly during a private show. I said it very clearly.

HAHAHAH!!

Jupiter551 said:
acutecamgirl said:

HAHAHAH!!

I snorted at that one.

Ty Jup for quoting just it so I wouldn't have to :p

soooo manny... im an expert at making a fool of myself
ive queefed before and had someone exit private immediately after lol.
ive knocked over shit and my cam many times
i think one of the most embarassing escapades of mine was when someone took me private cause they wanted to see me bellydance noone had ever done that before and i was hella nervous about my mediocre skills so i fucked it up so excellently i had to burst into giggles

another good one was when i did a lipstick show and to be a smartass one of my favorite regulars tipped me to draw a star of david on my ass. i did so shitty i had ten people typing at me just draw two triangles geez!!!

Reactions: Jupiter551
ahaha, tonight was my first epic fail as model! I mean, I sometimes fuck up sentences as I'm speaking or have trouble with the math involved, but never anything very memorable.

But tonight as I went to push my laptop cart backwards so I could stand up and start stripping, the cart got stuck and my laptop fell down on top of my webcam, closing itself, and then the box that was under it fell on top of that! It was quite jolting! Luckily everything was fine and MFC was still running when i logged back onto my laptop. hahaha, but that means they could see me fumbling around to pick it all up.

Jupiter551 said:

Um, I can "queef on command". It used to be listed as my special talent but I had too many requests for it and subsequently too many embarrassing moments doing it that I removed it from my MFC profile. I mean, I can literally go into doggy-style position and without toys or any insertion I can make myself queef. Now don't I feel speshal.

Anyhoo, I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say my most recent embarrassing moment happened in an anal group show. When I came, and I come HARD from anal, the dildo shot out of my ass onto a white blanket. And this, folks, is where the story ends and your imagination begins or where I refer you to the following video for further explanation :)50 - 1:10 minute mark).

As one member was quoted as saying "I have never seen you move so fast in my life"...referring to me trying to cover up the, um, ya know....stuff. :shock: :shifty: :lol:

KittyWilde said:
Anyhoo, I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say my most recent embarrassing moment happened in an anal group show. When I came, and I come HARD from anal, the dildo shot out of my ass onto a white blanket. And this, folks, is where the story ends and your imagination begins or where I refer you to the following video for further explanation :)50 - 1:10 minute mark).

As one member was quoted as saying "I have never seen you move so fast in my life"...referring to me trying to cover up the, um, ya know....stuff. :shock: :shifty: :lol:
It happens to the best of us. :) Let's just say that you're not the only one and I know this firsthand. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.