AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most memorable camming moment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Birch_BBW

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 29, 2013
There are bound to be many hilarious, shocking, sad, or scary moments while camming. Members and models, please share yours with us! What has stood out the most during your time in the camming world?

I've had so many awesome memories, I don't even know where to begin! I think some of the most memorable nights were when I pied myself in the face, when I dressed up as Abe Lincoln for president's day, and when a regular finally got a liver transplant after years of being on the waiting list!!!

uQPgr.gif

I've also had my share of sad memories. One of my regulars almost died (broken spine, collarbone, numerous ribs and other bones) after a horrible kayaking incident. And one of my regulars' father died. That was an extremely sad time. But without camming, I never would have known these people, nor had the chance to become friends with them!

One of my most memorable happened just last night while watching Miss Lollipop draw winners in the great panty raid raffle. The atmosphere was such great fun and the sense of community was palpable. Great time. Otherwise, for me the most memorable moments are when I meet a model who runs a fun, sexy and welcoming room, and I know I'll be returning there again and again. That doesn't happen nearly often enough. I know that's not what you were looking for and really lacking in specifics, but I'm sure many of those will follow.

There were so many fantastic moments. So many.
The most emotional and memorable moment for me was probably the last half hour of Aedan's and my time on cam together on December 28 last year.
We were done with our show and it was 8 or 9 in the morning and we were just sitting in our suite, completely losing our minds as one tip bomb after the other rained down upon us. Aedan's penguins are absolutely amazing. People who came into the room thought we were on drugs.

rtEXe.jpg
7Q7OU.jpg

DtHjD.jpg
cMlO7Oy.png

And everything before that was not bad either :D We had so much fun, it was absolutely epic.

iqhj2S4ub8UQk.gif

ibizb1bwEzbQrr.gif

ibko8Bi3xrp5K8.gif

LilyMarie said:
There were so many fantastic moments. So many.
The most emotional and memorable moment for me was probably the last half hour of Aedan's and my time on cam together on December 28 last year.
We were done with our show and it was 8 or 9 in the morning and we were just sitting in our suite, completely losing our minds as one tip bomb after the other rained down upon us. Aedan's penguins are absolutely amazing. People who came into the room thought we were on drugs.

rtEXe.jpg
7Q7OU.jpg

DtHjD.jpg
cMlO7Oy.png

And everything before that was not bad either :D We had so much fun, it was absolutely epic.

iqhj2S4ub8UQk.gif

ibizb1bwEzbQrr.gif

ibko8Bi3xrp5K8.gif

So epic I wish I had been there to see it!

Once I happed upon GamerLana's room, and first she put bacon-shaped band-aids on her nipples, then she put on her captive Princess Leia costume, then she put on a huge latex horse head, and then she did a tango with a life-size Mr. Spock cardboard cutout that was wearing a Gryffindor tie.

It was on the far side of epic. Pegged everyone's nerdgasm meter, that's for sure.

Reactions: gamerlana
Most positive memorable: Hitting $400 on Streamate in a day. Best day I've had yet, and it was just so wonderful.

Most negative memorable: ...the guy who came blood, and then zoomed in on the blood and told me he had stage 3 prostrate cancer. :shock: That was still the only time I've been really disturbed by camming. I suspect he didn't recover. :(

On the whole though, I've had way more happy memories than negatives.

Reactions: Jillybean
The moment I'll always remember is when a Romanian studio model had her last day and was leaving camming to go be with a perv about twice her age. That lasted a good two years I guess. Names withheld. It was pretty touching at the time. She's back now.

The day that the gummy/gummi bears talk happened, with the theme song being sought out and played in my room.

The first time someone tipped me to do math on camera.

The first time I was scammed by a previously loyal customer.

Lt. Luna, officer of reproductive customs.

Reactions: LilyMarie
The time I poured whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over myself.

The time I did like a 16-hour cam-a-thon (back when I didn't care about my cam score).

I haven't had any huge epic crazy shows that stand out, but my most memorable times are just a couple random days where the room was super talkative and we had long debates about superheros and comics and video games. Another time was when I did a "Hockey Night on MFC" thingy and met fellow Canucks fans and I did a whiteboard type game with "pick a number" using all of the roster numbers from my team. Really just the times when everyone has been super chill and fun!

Getting yellow walled for like... 30 minutes. I still am so touched by it. And my shift ended with "Whenever you're having a bad day, remember, this is what we think of you." I'm surprised I didn't cry, I think it's cuz I'm afraid of crying in front of people. lol But yeah, I think I'll remember it for awhile. :)

SexyStephXS said:
Getting yellow walled for like... 30 minutes. I still am so touched by it. And my shift ended with "Whenever you're having a bad day, remember, this is what we think of you." I'm surprised I didn't cry, I think it's cuz I'm afraid of crying in front of people. lol But yeah, I think I'll remember it for awhile. :)
My ocd kicked in and had to check. 38 minutes of steph telling people to Stahp! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20131005_110544.JPG
    IMG_20131005_110544.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20131005_110622.JPG
    IMG_20131005_110622.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: SexySteph
Status
Not open for further replies.