AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mother and Daughter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
southsamurai said:
all i can say is wow. and for once it isnt a good wow. my brain just melted and my penis jumped off, ran away screaming and buried itself between the buttcheeks of a crackhead just to get away from that

Ouch! My butt!

Saw this yesterday....I've been trying to forget about it ever since. o.o

There was a link to her/their MFC profile yesterday, but I couldn't get it to work.

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was fucking hilarious!
Um... babe... we have to do this separately.

Reminds me of when JustAmber would have her totally drunk mom on cam with her. It was hilarious. I don't recall ever seeing them do anything to each other, but they'd both have their boobs out and be acting crazy silly.

But now with MFC's updated wiki stating family members can't appear on cam together I am doubting we'll see that again.

Reactions: 16_bit
AmberCutie said:
Reminds me of when JustAmber would have her totally drunk mom on cam with her. It was hilarious. I don't recall ever seeing them do anything to each other, but they'd both have their boobs out and be acting crazy silly.
I caught Amber a couple of times with her mom too. I think she was staying over with her family and the conversation turned to was her mom hot and then asking to see her. I saw them flash a couple of times but nothing like in that video.

LacieLaPlante said:
This is crazy! At least the mom has some sense. Don't dildo yourself for free =P
That's what i couldn't help but think too. The mom seems more upset that she's doing it for free rather than because she's doing it next to her lol.
But yea, i know sometimes families can be close to the point where nakedness isn't an issue but camming should probably be done separately, especially if you're going to break out the toys, whether pretending or real.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
BabyGirlRed said:
I would love to get naked with my mother. She's a babe. I'd have to get her drunk enough though. Maybe that's why all the moms are drunk? That's the only way to get them naked on cam. :lol:

how about i put on a dress, shave up and pretend to be yer mom?

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
southsamurai said:
BabyGirlRed said:
I would love to get naked with my mother. She's a babe. I'd have to get her drunk enough though. Maybe that's why all the moms are drunk? That's the only way to get them naked on cam. :lol:

Hot damn! Even better!

Reactions: LindseyDoll
southsamurai said:
BabyGirlRed said:

I'd tip for that

16_bit said:
But yea, i know sometimes families can be close to the point where nakedness isn't an issue but camming should probably be done separately, especially if you're going to break out the toys, whether pretending or real.

It's one of those things, if a daughter did that with her father they could be arrested for it and they'd be no question of incest, whilst a daughter there with her mother? people see it as different, it's like the twins/sisters thing, because they're both female people don't see it as incest but hot...? strange world, then again, if a dad and a daughter came on cam there are enough guys with that fetish they'd probably make a fortune/get a lot of people wanking, but also a lot of people shaking their heads!!

It's only incest if they're fucking each other, right? Nothing wrong with people being naked in the same room as each other as far as I'm concerned.

Regardless of whether they're mother/daughter, it's no concern of mine. They're just two females to me, unless I know them personally, I don't find it disgusting at all. It's not like the mother was sitting there sucking on her daughter's clit... They were dancing around together and the daughter decided to shove things inside herself. I don't see how or why this is a "bad" video, as with anyone who has spent 5 seconds on the internet, this is almost as tame as PBS.

Weirdtimmy said:
I don't see how or why this is a "bad" video, as with anyone who has spent 5 seconds on the internet, this is almost as tame as PBS.

I personally don't have a problem with them being a mother/daughter combo. I just find that it's a total drunken mess.

Reactions: bob
Weirdtimmy said:
It's only incest if they're fucking each other, right? Nothing wrong with people being naked in the same room as each other as far as I'm concerned.

Regardless of whether they're mother/daughter, it's no concern of mine. They're just two females to me, unless I know them personally, I don't find it disgusting at all. It's not like the mother was sitting there sucking on her daughter's clit... They were dancing around together and the daughter decided to shove things inside herself. I don't see how or why this is a "bad" video, as with anyone who has spent 5 seconds on the internet, this is almost as tame as PBS.

I'd pledge a lot more to PBS if they had stuff like that on :mrgreen: Actually that particular video was a drunken mess and looked like something from Jerry Springer, so I didn't find it hot at all. There was a playmate who had nude pictures with her and mother and sister. They were don't any masturbation just posing nude and it was pretty damn hot.

I can understand why most models won't be comfortable with this and there are probably at lot of model's moms I won't pay to see naked. But I don't see the concept to be anything but a bit naughty.

Someone please pass the brain bleach?

brr.. i never liked seeing any familly members.... beeing naked.... in a sexual manner with eachother.. on a camsite
flashing a little boob is funny.. but to be naked.. with your mom.. on a camsite? i don't get that.. i would die.. eew!
i always assumed hot sisters aren't usually really related.. till i saw the 4 sister act on mfc.. err i don't even know why people find that hot.. at all

mynameisbob84 said:
Ha! The "babe... we have to do this separately" was delivered with such impeccable comic timing, a more cynical person than I might think it was scripted. Either way, I lol'd :-D

The video has been changed and moved around etc, so it's not scripted, but the mother could have said that at any time during the show, did you not see bits kept cutting out? It doesn't necessarily mean all the sections are in the correct order. But I agree, it was placed perfectly and said with the best tone haha

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Isabella_deL said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Ha! The "babe... we have to do this separately" was delivered with such impeccable comic timing, a more cynical person than I might think it was scripted. Either way, I lol'd :-D

The video has been changed and moved around etc, so it's not scripted, but the mother could have said that at any time during the show, did you not see bits kept cutting out? It doesn't necessarily mean all the sections are in the correct order. But I agree, it was placed perfectly and said with the best tone haha

My world. You has crushed it, bb :(

mynameisbob84 said:
Isabella_deL said:
mynameisbob84 said:

My world. You has crushed it, bb :(

I really am starting to ruin everyone's fun atm! I swear I'm becoming a grumpy old man haha! Need a cane/walking stick and to sit on my big porch scaring off and shouting at local kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.