AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Movie Nights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I stumbled across TeaganTaylor's room briefly last night and she was showing *East Bound and Down* It was kinda like a PIP but different, it was cool. We could hear and see the movie great while seeing and hearing her as well.

She wasn't feeling well, but I thought it was cool of her to hang out with her fans that way. :clap:

Attachments

• TT&Show.jpg
    TT&Show.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 251
Great idea indeed, I've seen other models just focus the cam on the actual screen with the movie showing and just type out responses to people in the room. PIP seems like it would work a lot better.

Awesome idea, just don't let the MPAA get wind of it or they're going to start sending MFC cease and desist letters.

Bocefish said:
Yes Anita, that is her model name. She said she just uses http://www.manycam.com/ software to do it.

By the way, you can click on most of the images I post for a larger view or to read the text.

but i just want to tell her that i like her idea
and am gonna use it
otherwise she will think i just want to copy her ideas... i want to... but in a good way =]

can u send me her profile link please??

ah! thanks guys :) yeah i was trying to keep my regulars entertained because i just had surgery and couldn't do much or function to well. or maybe that was the night before surgery. heck, i don't remember. Anyways, you ladies are more than welcome to use it. Manycam is really easy and free. I don't know why my mfc profile isn't working right now, it won't even let me log in but we're workin on that! anyways, you girls should have a lot of fun with it. :) we watched quite a few movies earlier. and everyone really enjoys it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.