AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple Orgasms?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Can you have multiple orgasms?

• No; I don't orgasm at all

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No; I can only orgasm once per session

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Yes; I can have a few

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Yes; I can have as many as I want!

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith_Winter

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2015
I can only orgasm once, and then I have to take a break because I'm obnoxiously sensitive for the next half-hour or so... too sensitive to keep playing with myself. I feel like a weirdo for this, but then again I'd never even had an orgasm until last year. I guess I'm just wondering if I'm a slow learner, and if I can sort of 'condition' myself to have multiple orgasms. Is anyone else out there like me?

It varies, but typically if I go at the appropriate speed and intensity I can slow-build to multiple orgasms.

Reactions: SNATCH
I think some of it depends on your mood at the time.

The best time to try is probably when you had an orgasm that isn't very strong (but you're still horny). Try to keep going and see what happens. That's how I had my first multiple one.

I can have as many as I want; it started about 7 years ago. My sex drive got insane; I never squirted until 7 years ago. My squirting record is 30 times in 10 mins and I am currently working on a video to squirt 50 times in 20 mins. Its seriously insane; Ive also shot it 15 feet (and we did measure it) my boyfriend has an insane squirting fetish and I think that has made it MORE intense for me. I dont know how I do it (I mean I know how but its just so insane to me). I have had many ppl tell me they have never seen a girl do what I can do.

All I know is it feels amazing and I love having multiple orgasms :)

I'm not sure what counts as multiple. The most I can have manually is like 2 or 3 over the course of an hour. But they're pretty spaced out

I can have multiple in a row, maybe 5 or more, with only a couple minutes in between with a vibrator like a hitachi or something but I don't like those as much. For me it feels more like being electrocuted through your vagina with more like seizurey parts of an orgasm and less of the blood rush/head rush part.

I don't ever really need to stop though maybe for a minute once in while but... takes a licking and keeps on ticking...etc etc

Oh! I forgot about sex. I've had two in a row with P in the V before. Less than 5 minutes apart...

usually when i smoke a little first :shifty: :eek:bscene-smokingsombrero:

As long as I keep going, I keep having orgasms, whether it's sex or solo. My late husband tried to keep count of how many I had each time we had sex for about the first year we were together, and one time he lost count at 115, I think in about 30 minutes.

Ever since I started masturbating, I've been able to have multiple orgasms, and squirt. I squirted so hard I hit the ceiling once, the hubs was pretty impressed.

I've had a few partners who tried to keep track of how many orgasms I had while we were fucking. I really don't get it, especially since they always lose count. I sure don't keep track, I can't even remember my own name while I'm fucking.

SaffronBurke said:
As long as I keep going, I keep having orgasms, whether it's sex or solo. My late husband tried to keep count of how many I had each time we had sex for about the first year we were together, and one time he lost count at 115, I think in about 30 minutes.

Ever since I started masturbating, I've been able to have multiple orgasms, and squirt. I squirted so hard I hit the ceiling once, the hubs was pretty impressed.

I've had a few partners who tried to keep track of how many orgasms I had while we were fucking. I really don't get it, especially since they always lose count. I sure don't keep track, I can't even remember my own name while I'm fucking.

The ceiling! Holy cow, that is impressive.

I'm the same, I can keep on going, and can orgasm very quickly and repetitively given the right stimulation. And I also squirt, highest I've gone is over my head. It usually shoots right at my chest or face, probably because of the way I sit while I play with myself... I don't love when it hits my face, gets in my mascara, but the gentlemen folk sure do.

As to remembering your own name, I hear you there. If it's really good I tend to start incomprehensibly stuttering which produces a series of giggles from my boyfriend because he knows he's doing a great job.

I have a short attention span, so I end up doing quite a few things between my computer, Xbox, and TV. Due to this, I "slow roll" my orgasms often. I'll end up edging myself, because I want to get back to the game I paused. Or, I had the thought to check something on ACF/Twitter. Or, I wanted to listen to something on Youtube. Eventually, I'll end up letting go. Since I follow this process ever time, I usually get about two orgasms after work. About 3 or 4 on the weekends.

Sorry, if that was a tad bit on the TMI side or you weren't expecting member answers.

I used to not be able to cum for HOURS and I'd end up giving up and so would my partners. but I've explored my body more and discovered what works/doesn't work for me and now I could cum as many times as I wanted. I can cum in like 20-30 seconds if things are done the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.