AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account of 7 years just was randomly banned?

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

army_vet26

Banhammered
Aug 18, 2022
9
1
1
created a ticket already... I was just streaming doing the same things I do every stream. nothing even close to TOS
 

Attachments

  • chrome_0VsBKR8TIC.png
    chrome_0VsBKR8TIC.png
    223 KB · Views: 51
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thanks I was unbanned thankfully... I never even got an email from support saying anything about unbanning me or what the confusion was for... but now it's saying "Your Ability to broadcast has been suspended" ....
Again not one response or email from support.
I have had a ticket in for about 1 week now.
Thanks again Punker Barbie for your help.
 

Attachments

  • esmucdHARf.png
    esmucdHARf.png
    395.2 KB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.