AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was blocked. cb

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 7, 2026
1
0
0
Good afternoon, @punker barbie. My account was blocked due to issues regarding roleplay and the presence of other individuals on the platform; to appeal this decision, I need to verify my age.
I haven't received a response for several days.
I value being part of this community and adhering to its rules, and I apologize if I made a mistake somewhere.
My account is Samsam6698.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
 
Good afternoon, @punker barbie. My account was blocked due to issues regarding roleplay and the presence of other individuals on the platform; to appeal this decision, I need to verify my age.
I haven't received a response for several days.
I value being part of this community and adhering to its rules, and I apologize if I made a mistake somewhere.
My account is Samsam6698.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25965181
 
Upvote 0