AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was disabled from broadcasting this morning I’m not sure I’m really scared

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker barbie can you help me I’m a trans model my username is glaceon9 I did not receive any warning and I’m not sure what it was that I did I have not heard back from support at all this was my only income at the moment and this could not have happened at a worse time please help me if you can thank you so much

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me I have not heard from cb it’s been two days I’m so anxious and scared they won’t let me stream anymore im depending on the income so much I just had my best two weeks ever and now this please help my account is glaceon9 @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I can’t focus on anything this is really messing me up please anything you can tell me on when I will hear back from them this is my only income right now I’m crying over this for 3 days now I aive not even had the chance to apologize for whatever it is that caused this I’m very sorry please help me if you can this hurts so much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.