AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account's 7inchsweet been blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2023
Hi. A couple of days ago I was broadcasting on my account and transferred 25 tokens to another account and after an hour I got a ban. I don't understand what happened as these are not stolen tokens but earned by me. Is it possible to unblock my account or is it forever?

I transfer tokens between my accounts and never had a problem so I doubt that is the reason.

If you have contacted CB support then just need to wait for their response. If you haven't contacted them yet then do so ASAP

Upvote 0
I transfer tokens between my accounts and never had a problem so I doubt that is the reason.

If you have contacted CB support then just need to wait for their response. If you haven't contacted them yet then do so ASAP
I was shifting tokens back and forth to raise the room every day and it could be considered money laundering. there can be no other reason.

Upvote 0
I was shifting tokens back and forth to raise the room every day and it could be considered money laundering. there can be no other reason.
Token recycling is perfectly fine in CB's eyes. That is not the reason.

Upvote 0
Anyway, I would like to know what the problem might be. In 8 years of being on the site, this is the first time I have encountered something like this.
Welcome to the club. Email support once and wait for a reply.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Hi. A couple of days ago I was broadcasting on my account and transferred 25 tokens to another account and after an hour I got a ban. I don't understand what happened as these are not stolen tokens but earned by me. Is it possible to unblock my account or is it forever?
Hello @7inchsweet I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22976669

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.