AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My accounts are constantly banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2021
Support does not respond to my messages. The first page of marshmellow_kira was banned about a month ago, and support did not respond to my email. A few days ago, during the stream, my second page kiraknowles_ was banned. I didn't break any of the site's rules and I don't understand why this is happening. @punkerbarbie

@punker barbie Please help her and take a good look into this. I have mailed too after the first ban and now i have mailed again after this ban.
It is very weird this is happening again and support is not responding to the model. I am one of her friends and moderators and Kira never violated any rules on the site.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, @punker barbie last postings here were a month ago (April 14th) so I don't know if you will get a response.
If the first account was banned for something serious, then all accounts you create thereafter will also be banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.