AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My big show this week =)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
One of my group shows that gets discussed a lot is my P.O.V. show. I stick a suction cup dildo on the edge of my bed and position the camera above me so you view it as if YOU were the one receiving the pleasure. I only do it once every month or two, so it seems there are some people who are waiting in anticipation for the next one. The wait is almost over!

Tomorrow night (Friday, Sept 17) I will try out my brand new suction cup in a group show around 10pm (PDT). So if you're interested to see how awesome it is, or if you already know and want to see it again, get your tokens ready and be there tomorrow night. :) The group will probably last about 15-25 minutes, and I will probably be doing a tip countdown before hand. It is a pretty intense show for me, and I LOVE to share it with you, so help me make it worth my effort! Let's make it a big night and start the weekend off right. :dance:

So there's my big announcement for the week! I'm headed into the slut-room to get on cam in just a few minutes for today's afternoon show. I wonder if #10 is within reach today?! Wish me luck. ;)

Mirra said:
I have done it. It is Friday and I still have tokens to see the PoV Show! Self-control success!

GREAT SUCCESS!

From Urban Dictionary (what more reliable source could you want?)

wa-wa-wee-wa 74 up, 10 down

A modern Israeli exclamation equivalent to "wow". Has vulgar connotations. The invention of it has been attributed to Dov Glickman, a popular Israeli comedian. It is heard several times in the movie "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." Contrary to the other entry in UD, this expression is not Kazakh and has never been.

Wa-wa-wee-wa! I would very much like to make romance inside of her.

by Rex Mager Mar 31, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.