AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Simple Mistake - A Horrifying Blunder [Suspended]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2023
www.linktr.ee
Chaturbate Username
SirenSays
Hello there everybody,

So - In short - I'm dumb, dyslexic, and got too eager. I streamed with my verified partner and submitted my end of guest verification and she did not do hers. We started our show and were suspended within 10 minutes of the most anticipated show of my camming career so far... Even bought out an entire new studio for it. All because I was dumb and can't read block text and didn't put that line into my reader program. A massive blunder on my end but I've eaten the loss of it.

However, it is my birthday tomorrow and it was also a highly anticipated stream on my end. I reached out to support but don't know what to do now. I really need the ban to come down before tomorrow. My username is SirenSays. Her username is Calypsyo. Be warned to read everything. I had my friend read through it all to find out what happened and we figured it out but now I'm extremely behind. I was brought here as this is apparently a place that can help.

Please, if you can, I would so greatly appreciate the help.

-Sky

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.