AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My cam view is fuzzy but my viewers say its clear

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Olivia_

Cam Model
Jul 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@yoursweetolive
MFC Username
Sweet_Olivia_
Streamate Username
sweet_Olivia_
I haven't had a problem until I recently switched a new laptop and even then the problem didnt occur until a few days.... My picture became pixelated one day so I bought a new router... I live with 3 video gamers so I was due for a new one anyway.

The router isnt helping my connection and even though my viewres say their picture is clear, it is still very frustrating to me because I can't see how I truly look on camera....

The camera I use was the one that was originally recommended for a mac, logitech HD 1080. I also have the logitech 720 but I don't use that because the picture isn't very good quality whatsoever.

Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it? I am wondering if its just the resolution settings on my laptop but I can't seem to to figure out how to fix those either.

Have you tried opening your webcam when you're not online just to see what it looks like regularly (as if you were just going to take a picture with it)? My first guess would be maybe the flash player (or whatever tech lingo I really don't understand) needs to be updated on your internet browser.
That's just a guess, I really don't know shit about webcams and stuff.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
This would happen to me too on MFC. I would adjust the cam settings and members would say it was fine but it looked blocky to me. I upgraded the ram in my laptop, now my video is clear.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I haven't had a problem until I recently switched a new laptop and even then the problem didnt occur until a few days.... My picture became pixelated one day so I bought a new router... I live with 3 video gamers so I was due for a new one anyway.

The router isnt helping my connection and even though my viewres say their picture is clear, it is still very frustrating to me because I can't see how I truly look on camera....

The camera I use was the one that was originally recommended for a mac, logitech HD 1080. I also have the logitech 720 but I don't use that because the picture isn't very good quality whatsoever.

Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it? I am wondering if its just the resolution settings on my laptop but I can't seem to to figure out how to fix those either.

Is it even possible that the defect is actually with your LCD, showing pixelation of *any* image that has a dark background? It might be interesting if you had a fan take a 10 second video of your broadcast while you are having that problem and then have him send that as an MP4 file via whatever route you use for business correspondence. (Obviously you want to ask this to a member you really trust, not to the public audience.) Hold up that video in the same area of the screen where you view your broadcast images. Is the pixelation there? If yes, that might suggest a problem with your LCD.

To do this test another way, you could try to broadcast using OBS and use an OBS option to capture the stream as a local MP4 file. Play that MP4 file on your new laptop, and is the problem there? Now take that MP4 to another computer. If the problem disappears then the pixelation is some local phenomena on your new laptop.

This would happen to me too on MFC. I would adjust the cam settings and members would say it was fine but it looked blocky to me. I upgraded the ram in my laptop, now my video is clear.[/QUOT
Have you tried opening your webcam when you're not online just to see what it looks like regularly (as if you were just going to take a picture with it)? My first guess would be maybe the flash player (or whatever tech lingo I really don't understand) needs to be updated on your internet browser.
That's just a guess, I really don't know shit about webcams and stuff.
Its a brand new laptop so you may actually be right! going to try it .. thanks :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.