AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my dog tattoo: a rant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Ghost_lady
I'm debating covering up my portrait tattoo of my dog before going on because i am SO SICK of people asking me to put my pets on cam and r*pe them.

I would post the photo here of the user asking, but idk if outing the user that asked tonight is against the rules or not. :punch:

On Chaturbate can't you mute words? If so, could you add pet or dog to a mute list?

Upvote 0
Use bots/apps to mute grays and certain words. Or just use dermablend to quickly cover the tattoo.

Upvote 0
On Chaturbate can't you mute words? If so, could you add pet or dog to a mute list?
I'm debating covering up my portrait tattoo of my dog before going on because i am SO SICK of people asking me to put my pets on cam and r*pe them.

I would post the photo here of the user asking, but idk if outing the user that asked tonight is against the rules or not. :punch:

There are many bots that will block/censor words or change to a word of your choice on there. :)
Does r*pe show up in CB chat? I thought it was censored by default and a user who types it message does not go through.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
better transfer the whole to Chaturbate support, as it's against their TOS and would be more efficient.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.