AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My dreams which do not involve Amber :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
So, by popular demand (as in, by two people), I'll let you a little further into my subconscious when I'm not thinking about Amber.

This dream consisted of dinosaurs and paintball. This was set in those prehistoric times with all those trees that you see in those drawings. So anyway, I guess me and some people were dinosaur hunting with these massive paintball guns. At some point, the environment began to become a little bit less detailed and more polygon like, sort of like I got put into a Turok Dinosaur Hunter game (for those of you who don't know, this was a videogame on the Nintendo 64). I was about ready to shoot a stegosaurus when all of the sudden, a T-Rex with shades and a mullet jumped in between me and my target, and started firing paint in my direction.

The dream became a blur at that point, but I do remember somehow holding a trophy or something. Or maybe it was a music box. It kept on changing each time I looked at it. I think turned around at some point and saw some guy with a chef's hat. Anyway, it's pointless to continue this story because it gets way too fuzzy for me to remember.

Okay, it's not that exciting. Maybe there will be some more fun stuff later.

I had a dream the other day that I told a co-worker about, which will seem eerily familiar.

For one thing, I myself was not present in the dream... at least I don't think I was, maybe I was a side character. Basically, Jeff Bridges is this laid-back, kinda lazy guy who through some crazy wrong-place-wrong-time situation ends up hosting a bunch of freedom fighters on his boat (not exactly sure who the people were, but they were on some important mission and needed a boat).

Now this is probably already sounding somewhat familiar to some folks, but here's where things get interesting. The boat in question is one of jeff's character's own design, and it's basically an old used main rocket booster from the NASA space shuttle launches, with the upper half of a "normal" speedboat bolted on top. The normal boat part has a door to what used to be a normal cabin below, except now it goes into the interior of the NASA rocket booster, so it's kinda like a boat with a submarine interior of sorts. I have no idea why the boat was so well thought out by my sub-conscious, but there you have it.

Anyway, some of the boat ride bits are really hazy at this point, but I remember Jeff's character asking if he could just give them the boat and be left elsewhere while these people do their thing. Not sure why that wasn't an option, but inevitably they end up at this island that seems to have a secret compound built into the rock wall of a shoreline plateau. Jeff docks the boat and insists on staying in the boat, so they agree to leave him in there. Rather than the usual movie progession where the camera (my view) would follow the mission running folk, it stays with Jeff in the cabin (rocket) of the boat. Cue short montage of him doing varying "I'm bored" activities like reading a comic book, throwing a tennis ball and watching it bounce around the interior of the rocket-cabin, and so forth.

Finally the freedom fighters get back with some sort of crucial important must-have data, and jeff musters up what little sense of urgency he can find to quickly get the boat moving again.

I have no idea what happens after that, or who the characters other than jeff bridges are, but I think my sub-conscious wrote the sequel to the big lebowski while I was sleeping.

I guess I'll help derail this thread into a random dream thread instead of just Jason314's by posting the weirdest dream I'm able to remember:

It was really late at night, but I decided I had to go into town to get something right away so I didn't forget about it. As I was driving I decide it's too late and I'll just do it in the morning, but before I can get to a place to turn around I see a car swerving in the other lane. I slow down but it hits me anyways, it sandwiches underneath my hood and somehow we're able to drive in unison enough to pull off the road and out of traffic. I get out of the car to find out what the deal was and the guy driving the other car is James Franco drunk/stoned out of his mind.
The cops show up and when the guy gets out of the car it's a Bill Herder cop character, basically straight out of Superbad, so it's not actually him. Anyways he's doing a routine accident report when he looks over at him and goes, "Holy shit! It's James Franco," and immediately started acting like a fanboy.
He takes us to a random furniture store, that's still open and somewhat busy even though it's 2 in the morning. So we go to the back room to fill out the paper work. I get a huge stack of forms that look like 3 phone books strapped together and am flipping through it trying to figure out what exactly I'm supposed to fill out on it. Meanwhile Franco's sitting back leafing through a book. I drag the cop away from asking if Franco needs anything enough to ask him about my forms and he says, "all this *pointing to 3 sections about as big as a phone book* and this *pointing to another towards the end*," the one towards the end is about how to set up a computer network, so I go "What does this have to do with anything?!"

Then I woke up.

I just took a nap with my boyfriend. Here's my dream:

So, me and a lot of my old friends from elementary and high school were going on a camping trip. We were at the grocery store getting food when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, one got really white eyes and turned into a zombie. We were all running from her and everyone (of course except for me) turned into a zombie also.

So I was running, and it was a really weird building that I was running in all of a sudden. It had balconies leading to staircases and such. All of a sudden, I ran into a door and apparently ran in on a zombie wedding. I was like "Oh great."
I ran out and dived off the balcony, started running. It was one of those dreams where I wanted to run as fast as I could but my feet were dragging and I was going so slow.
All of a sudden my boyfriend (in zombie form) popped up in front of me and started screaming at me asking why I was running. I said "Because I don't want to die!". Then I turned into a zombie and I said "How romantic, now we can be together forever."
He proceeded to tell another zombie to eat his brains so he wouldn't have to deal with me for the rest of his undead life. -_-

NaughtyAmberX said:
He proceeded to tell another zombie to eat his brains so he wouldn't have to deal with me for the rest of his undead life. -_-

Nice. I hope you slapped him when you woke up.

Here's another odd dream that I had.

I was in a spelling bee (for the adult division, apparently), and I was doing pretty well. Any word they gave me, I spelled it correctly, even though I couldn't even say the letters. I of course were asked words that I know in real life, so there were no really weird words. Anyway, I got to the final round, but they didn't ask me to spell out a word. After an uncomfortable silence, they asked what my performance was supposed to be. I guess I somehow got transferred to a talent show or something.

I then proceeded to sing and dance. Apparently I am such a great dancer in my dream, but I started flying shortly afterward. Soon, I was flying around what looked like a light blue/gray cafeteria or something. And then I was confronted, in mid air, by some guy dressed in a fancy suit and he said that I owed about $10000 in taxes. So, I calmly reached into my pocket and pulled out a $10000 bill. Not sure why I had that in my pocket, or if $10000 bills actually exist, but as I went to give the guy the bill, he laughed and snatched the bill and said that he really wasn't a tax collector.

I started some flying chase not unlike a dogfight. After a while I just started flying in the clouds randomly until I woke up.

man i thought the shit that went through my subconscious was weird...
thank you jason for the pick-me-up i needed that today :)

In this dream, I was in my Junior High school, but taking high school and college level classes. The part I could remember begins with one of my college classes. I was somehow doing a presentation when a bunch of military personnel came in and started telling everyone that something horrible happened at school, and that they had to give everyone lots of pre-sharpened pencils. I looked at my teacher, and she said that I could sit down. I tried to stuff all the pencils that were given to me into my pencil case.

My next class was the high school class, but I was still trying to put away all those pencils, and I knew that my five minute break was almost used up. I don't know how everyone else was able to leave so soon, but I had to run out the door, and find my way to the next class.

I somehow knew how to skateboard, and so I skateboarded down the hall. At some point, I was in an indoor skate park, and I did some pretty simple tricks. Nothing too fancy, but I got to my high school class right on time, but my teacher was my Junior High instructor. When I took out my pencil case to take out a pen to write with, all the pencils were gone but I didn't think much of it.

Later, I was trying to pull out ribbons from the roll it came with. The roll was pretty huge, and a character from a movie I saw recently came by and told me to keep pulling. Upon pulling out all of the ribbon, the roll, as it was rolling, was actually a switch for something because a nearby door was slowly opening as I was pulling.

I don't remember anything else that happened before I woke up. I never did find out what the horrible thing that happened at school was.

I have no idea why I get these weird dreams, but here's one from last night.

I was being confronted by this person (I never saw his face, so I'll call him John Smith) who asked me to prove that I was a good guy, and if I was, he would buy me lots of fancy high class clothes. My objective was to take enough photographs of objects on the streets to take their essences and put the essences in a bag (I think it was a potato sack, or something of a similar material). Then, I was to bring the bag to a particular person who will see via these essences the good deeds I have done.

So, I went around taking pictures of street signs, potholes, buildings, and so on, until I felt I had enough essences in the bag. The essences were white spherical light energy, apparently, but I could still hold them as if they were physical. So, John Smith came along and took me to some apartment. Despite it being summer, some guy standing around asked me about how my winter vacation was, and I told him how boring it was.

Eventually, I found the person I was looking for to prove my goodness. She was a cast member of a television show I saw as a child. She didn't age at all. But anyway, when she took the essences out of my bag, she was so very happy and said she never saw anything like this before. She was so giddy that she used her table as a whiteboard and used a pink marker to create these strange symbols. The symbols kept disappearing as she drew even more symbols. My essences started floating around the room. John Smith was shaking his head in disbelief.

The next part of my dream had me carrying a couple of tuxedos in my arms, and as I walked around the corner I heard John Smith say to the clerk, "Charge it all on Jason."

That's all I can really remember for now.

I have another dream which is odd enough for these forums.

So, after I went back to sleep after my latest dream with Amber, I dreamt that I was back in school. I just wanted to go to the washroom, but people kept on pestering me as sauntered quickly through the halls. First, somebody wanted me to help them burn a VCD. At least, I think so. This random person had a heavy accent. Another person was asking me for directions to somewhere. Then, I found there was a long line up for the washroom at the school... it was so long, there were those thick rope barricade things you see in movie theatres and banks.

Then, I somehow ended up in a car, and then I got a call on my cell phone from "my old friend" Merlin the Wizard. After joking with him about things, he got serious and needed me to go and find something... I can't remember right now what it was. But anyway, I finally got to another washroom, and for some reason the washroom is slanted. Yeah, the urinals were also very short and built from the floor up, so it made it quite difficult to do things. Who the heck builds washrooms along the slope of a hill nowadays, and makes it harder to go thanks to the short urinals? It also didn't help that someone just waxed the floor. I also saw something like an advertisement from a company named IRobo or something like that, and they said I could get 49 toys for $1.95 each. Sounds like a great deal, except all of the miniature vehicles were painted with the same colour scheme and were even smaller than the toys we used to get in fast food restaurants.

Anyway, I had to wake up right there because the real life me needed to go to the washroom.

Are you saying swamp zombies aren't as strange as the circumstances of my dreams? :lol:

A dream that did not involve Amber.

I was being chased by cows, and escaped into a WWII anti-tank fortification (which is around a mile from my home in reality), and found a ladder leading down into a large room with used-up glow-sticks on the floor, and hundreds of filing cabinets filled with bottles of urine.

So, last night, I was having a really, really difficult time falling asleep. I just couldn't get comfortable. When I finally fell asleep, which was probably after 2AM or so, this was the dream I got.

I was visiting a friend who I haven't talked to for what seems like ages. It was early morning and I wanted a shower, so I'm guessing I must have slept over there for some reason. So, she takes me to a strange outdoor shower. It needed special instructions, such as hitting a foot pedal to activate the water, but I told her she didn't need to demonstrate. Well, I look away for a second to ponder why the shower was on the top of a hill. I look back, and she's naked, sitting in the shower, and spreading her legs. Her breasts were larger than usual. They were about 32F (I normally can't tell, but I have a nice frame of reference nowadays). I actually said to her "Uh, you're naked..." Yeah, I remember that line quite well. So anyway, she says that I can watch her bottom half on the top screen, and her upper half on the bottom screen. And then two screens showed up to her left/my right. I wondered why I needed those screens... I mean, I was RIGHT THERE. Just as I got naked, some senior citizen with traditional values appears (I assume this is my friend's grandfather) and starts yelling at me. In fact, he yelled so hard, I woke up. After all the time it took for me to fall asleep, and I wake up in about 3 minutes of dream time :( -- I think my ears were ringing when I woke up.

Okay, dream description time.

This is a dream about someone not named Zyoza Dmitro Yatterz Franson. I was reading some large paperback book which had some video playing properties. On one of the pages, there was a video of my best friend. When I played the video, it was her doing a stripping music video directed to me. I was shocked, yet happy, to be sure. Apparently at the time it was all the rage to be stripping to this particular song but changing the lyrics to have the recipient's name. I also think that the pink and white striped underwear was an unusual alternative to lacy lingerie, but I'm not complaining. The strange part of it though is that there were a bunch of male dancers in the background (not stripping, just dancing) but of course my friend in the center got the attention from me.

I must have watched the video from this mysterious book about 4 times before I had to wake up and write it down for my records. At some point, though, it got really weird.

I was in the public library writing this dream down in Microsoft Word (not this website, since it would probably be blocked), when some guy I hadn't seen in ages comes by and asks me to proofread his document. His document began with the exact same line as my dream description, which was really bizarre since it's an obvious random name. I was like "Whoa! How could you start it the same way?" Then I skimmed at the rest of his document and it was obvious he had the exact dream as me. Well, he wanted credit for writing it, since he was going to put in the newspaper. But then I said that all I had to do was to email the word document and I would be done. Despite being in the library, we kind of raised our voices. We found a mediator (another person I hadn't seen in ages) and decided to co-author. But then he backed out about writing his dream, leaving me the sole person in charge.

Somewhere in here we went out to celebrate, and someone got ketchup all over the corner of my video book (which is odd considering that it was a dream item), and then I went to challenge some Russian guy on a balcony at a Japanese strategy game which involved bento boxes and rice, but I never finished that since I woke up for real after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.