AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LiLredhairedgrl said:
blackxrose said:
What's with all the spiders on the genitals? :shock: That seems just.....bad?

nYVqH.jpg

by5Qt.gif
Lol I don't want spiders on genitals or bird poop on me! Can I choose neither? :lol:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Found this toy Black Widow yesterday and now have it posed in the refer waiting for my room mate to find it. She hates spiders and may well kill me. Well she wont kill me but I may be seeking a new place to live bhaahaa.

Attachments

• Nick &Hanne's wedding 046.jpg
    Nick &Hanne's wedding 046.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 232
Looking at the tanning pictures is making my skin feel dry. :? And then I saw the cheese pictures......and now my tummy hurts. :crybaby: :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I do love cheese, but this is a bit much... :shock:

D4SRw.jpg

:eek: :eek: What a waste of Cheeeese.... :snooty:

:think: but ya know.. looking at how it shines and seems droopy, I'm betting its "cheese food" crap and not 100% pristine American cheese slices. That makes it semi ok then.. but still needs bacon.

..for what its worth.. a 5 lb brick of food service "thickness" REAL cheese is either 120 or 160 slices. That makes this monstrosity weigh in around 40 lbs. :woops:

BloodRed87 said:
Brace yourself..............

:think: upon further investigation.. I'm leaning toward that culture being radioactively contaminated at some point and wanting to mutate.... :whistle:

AliceDoe said:
[That is unsettling and very interesting at the same time... Unsettling because it's a child, a very young child. Interesting because I never really thought about where grown up teeth come from xD

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

There was a definite reason that I've never looked at this thread and I really, really wish now that I had never opened it. Holy fucking spiders. Yuck.

I'll contribute a little though since I'm already here.

Attachments

• spider-remembers-520x419.jpg
    spider-remembers-520x419.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Spideys are kinda cool if you stop and think about their daily life cycle.
We have these big'ns all over South Tx. They are pretty harmless and love to eat the flyin buzzy things people swat at. At times you will see them with what appears to be a yellow or golden colored egg in the web with them that is usually 2-3x the size of the spiders body. On average, a few hundred babies will emerge from this and cover the web which makes for a really interesting sight. :)

[maybe we need a spidey creepy crawley bug thread..]

Attachments

• heather-banana-spider-780243.jpg
    heather-banana-spider-780243.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Banana_Spider_1.jpg
    Banana_Spider_1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 99
I'm never going to be able to sing that song in the shower again! Thanks a lot! :p

That just can't be good for her vaginal health...What if the bugs crawled inside her? How would they get them all fished out? Were the bugs alive? Wouldn't they spread bacteria? There's no way a simple bath could fix that. :? :think: :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.