AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my first time banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 4, 2024
hi @punker barbie i got banned for first time, and i dont know the reason its said i do some violation, i dont know what violation it is, i already email support team but its already a week have no response, my user name sexypinaymiya, i hope u the one can help me, as i need this job i am single mom only this work i can do both care my baby and sustain our needs,

hi @punker barbie i got banned for first time, and i dont know the reason its said i do some violation, i dont know what violation it is, i already email support team but its already a week have no response, my user name sexypinaymiya, i hope u the one can help me, as i need this job i am single mom only this work i can do both care my baby and sustain our needs,
@punker barbie hope for response my email , hope chaturbate give fair of banned model to appeal there rights , we work hard we give effort for the company, then they easy to destroy, give us fair to comply and explain our self ,

Upvote 0
Hi @miyah_33 Thank you for your follow up. Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hi @punker barbie I just confuse when they reply me until now they not, I try to email but it’s automated reply, I just worried if I haven’t back my account , I am grateful if I can work again, work chaturbate is compatible for me as a single mom, both care my bby and sustain our needs ,,

Upvote 0