AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My free cams profile builder person thingy???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Hello

I still have a basic profile on my free cams can anybody recommend anybody that builds the professional ones for a price.

I already found a thread on here in relation to it from 'poker babe' who does it and it's been a week with no response so thinking of looking for recommendation elsewhere?

Thanks x

Hello

I still have a basic profile on my free cams can anybody recommend anybody that builds the professional ones for a price.

I already found a thread on here in relation to it from 'poker babe' who does it and it's been a week with no response so thinking of looking for recommendation elsewhere?

Thanks x
Hi

Hi Erin!

The built-in options for MFC profiles do function pretty well - but as far as suggestions for other options...

A member by the name of omg_bees (on MFC and on Twitter) offers a free profile framework for models' use! Check it out on his Twitter here.

Another option is Cam Model Express - a program offered by an MFC model and a member. Click here for more information and feel free to reach out to either of them for help! Their Twitter is located here.

I hope you find a profile option that works for you!

Hi Erin!

The built-in options for MFC profiles do function pretty well - but as far as suggestions for other options...

A member by the name of omg_bees (on MFC and on Twitter) offers a free profile framework for models' use! Check it out on his Twitter here.

Another option is Cam Model Express - a program offered by an MFC model and a member. Click here for more information and feel free to reach out to either of them for help! Their Twitter is located here.

I hope you find a profile option that works for you!

Amazing! Thank you so much xx

Reactions: ItsGemmaBB
Hello there! I design profiles! I specialize in graphic design but I'm also proficient with HTML and CSS code. The examples below are from Chaturbate profiles/graphics that I have made. Hit me up either on here or via email at dirtylittleivy@gmail.com if you're interested in my service! :)
WHOLE THING.jpg jesses profile.jpg 2nd half screenshot.jpg

*waves* Hi! I missed this thread somehow so i know its a little older however for anyone reading, If you have any questions about CammodelExpress's Profile Builder (i saw we were mentioned a couple times in this thread) please feel free to ask! We have a 7 day demo available when you register on our site so you can go in and try everything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.