AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My girlfriend and I want to make/sell smoking fetish content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2020
Hi,

A long time ago, I accepted my strong attraction to women who smoke, and now that includes my girlfriend. She appreciates it very much, and when I told her about how the world is full of people with the same fetish, and that many of them are willing to pay money, she was very receptive to the idea of being a smoking fetish model. She is Brazilian 🇧🇷 (from Rio), very exotic, with very long dark hair, curves (by which I mean busty with wide hips), sleeve tattoo, and very long nails that accent her smoking. Many of these qualities are rather top sellers in this type of industry, if I remember right, though I know from my own experience that no two people with a smoking fetish are much alike. 🚬

Anyway, at the moment, we’re a bit limited with what we can do, but we have very good (outdoor) lighting ☀️ a couple high-resolution cameras 📷📱 and a lot of clothing that we could mix and match for different looks. I’m very familiar with the fetish, both from my own experiences as well as conversing with many other people online 👨🏼‍💻 and I’m coaching her on how people’s preferences with this tend to be very varied.

So far, we’ve thought about making Facebook/Instagram pages that could advertise our content on something like Clips4Sale (when we have some content ready). Still, these are only vague ideas, as this is new to both of us, but we’re both very determined workers. Can any of you advise us on a solid game plan? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thank you,
Jim

Do a bit more reading here to get a better idea of how sites and advertising in the sex industry work. First off, do not use Facebook to advertise your content. They hate us lol. Instagram is also pretty ban-happy when it comes to sex workers. There's ways around it, but be prepared to be banned on there if you're not careful. Clips4Sale has great internal traffic so you wouldn't necessarily need to drive all your customers to your store yourself anyways. If you're planning on doing some femdom type stuff, iWC would also be a good place to sell. Idk about the viability of only making clips in that one specific fetish (idk anything about it personally), but taking a look at the other stores on C4S that sell in that category could be really good way to judge if that's doable. It sounds like you already understand the fetish pretty well though which is great. Be aware that you'll need to have documents on hand to show that the owner of the store has the legal right to be selling any clips you make.
As far as an actual game plan, I'd say just film a fuckton of stuff, schedule it out over the course of a month, and see what sticks. Be prepared to not make a lot of money at first. This job is a marathon, not a sprint.

Clips4Sale has great internal traffic so you wouldn't necessarily need to drive all your customers to your store yourself anyways. If you're planning on doing some femdom type stuff, iWC would also be a good place to sell. Idk about the viability of only making clips in that one specific fetish (idk anything about it personally), but taking a look at the other stores on C4S that sell in that category could be really good way to judge if that's doable. It sounds like you already understand the fetish pretty well though which is great. Be aware that you'll need to have documents on hand to show that the owner of the store has the legal right to be selling any clips you make.
As far as an actual game plan, I'd say just film a fuckton of stuff, schedule it out over the course of a month, and see what sticks. Be prepared to not make a lot of money at first. This job is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hi, Alexa, and thanks for articulating everything so well. So, we’ll nix Facebook/Instagram, and stick with Clips4Sale and similar options like you mentioned. I’m already reviewing their top-selling smoking-fetish content to get an idea of how to sell our own. What’s “iWC” and where do we get such documents?

I’m glad you mentioned “femdom” because that’s implicit in the smoking fetish. It involves the woman having control over the man. I mean, in the mind of someone who has a smoking fetish, when they see a woman who smokes, they believe she must be the type who doesn’t care what other people think. She’s ignoring the health warnings and doing what she wants and enjoying every second. 😏 By extension, maybe that means she’s trouble, like maybe she was that bad girl in high school, and since she seems to enjoy smoking so much, she might also enjoy and be very good with oral sex. Voyeurism is also implicit, since these men often find themselves watching a random woman in public without her noticing. 👀 However, while this is a typical mindset in my experience, the fantasies run the gamut, including to more explicit femdom with leather and abuse and such, though I’m not sure we’ll go that far.

To give you a little more education on the fetish—and anyone here is free to jump in and correct me if I’m wrong—many people who have this fetish seem to be middle-aged men with some money to spend, and for them a woman who smokes (let alone one who appreciates their fetish) represents something wild to their button-down life. 💃🏽 Aside from smoking, a more typical fantasy a guy might have is about an exotic woman, who speaks little to no English, in a land where people wear their sexuality on their sleeve, and so she doesn’t go out of her way to hide her body or repress her desires. So, for example, one of these middle-aged men with money and a smoking fetish could identify with the idea of a business trip away from the wife and kids to a place like Brazil 🛩 and notice a girl like my girlfriend alone and smoking, and, he has to decide whether he has the guts to approach, to take the bait for an escape (even if temporary) from his life. I included this photo I took of my girlfriend below to illustrate that point. 📱 Many of the men with this fetish that I talked to in the past wouldn’t do so...only admire from afar. So, we plan to play up that angle among others.

Thanks again, Alexa, and I’ll keep reading, and we’ll work on content, like you suggested.

F6750A7B-C562-4B8C-8555-8C69C7CA348D.jpeg

i5c2y83dp9u21.jpg

Hi, Alexa, and thanks for articulating everything so well. So, we’ll nix Facebook/Instagram, and stick with Clips4Sale and similar options like you mentioned. I’m already reviewing their top-selling smoking-fetish content to get an idea of how to sell our own. What’s “iWC” and where do we get such documents?

I’m glad you mentioned “femdom” because that’s implicit in the smoking fetish. It involves the woman having control over the man. I mean, in the mind of someone who has a smoking fetish, when they see a woman who smokes, they believe she must be the type who doesn’t care what other people think. She’s ignoring the health warnings and doing what she wants and enjoying every second. 😏 By extension, maybe that means she’s trouble, like maybe she was that bad girl in high school, and since she seems to enjoy smoking so much, she might also enjoy and be very good with oral sex. Voyeurism is also implicit, since these men often find themselves watching a random woman in public without her noticing. 👀 However, while this is a typical mindset in my experience, the fantasies run the gamut, including to more explicit femdom with leather and abuse and such, though I’m not sure we’ll go that far.

To give you a little more education on the fetish—and anyone here is free to jump in and correct me if I’m wrong—many people who have this fetish seem to be middle-aged men with some money to spend, and for them a woman who smokes (let alone one who appreciates their fetish) represents something wild to their button-down life. 💃🏽 Aside from smoking, a more typical fantasy a guy might have is about an exotic woman, who speaks little to no English, in a land where people wear their sexuality on their sleeve, and so she doesn’t go out of her way to hide her body or repress her desires. So, for example, one of these middle-aged men with money and a smoking fetish could identify with the idea of a business trip away from the wife and kids to a place like Brazil 🛩 and notice a girl like my girlfriend alone and smoking, and, he has to decide whether he has the guts to approach, to take the bait for an escape (even if temporary) from his life. I included this photo I took of my girlfriend below to illustrate that point. 📱 Many of the men with this fetish that I talked to in the past wouldn’t do so...only admire from afar. So, we plan to play up that angle among others.

Thanks again, Alexa, and I’ll keep reading, and we’ll work on content, like you suggested.

Not to sound like "that guy". But, how is this different from many other kinds of similar fetishes? I get you're wanting to make it work. But, it isn't all that different from others as well as how a number of people fantasize in general. not just "middle aged men with money". But, some women also have fantasies about being swept up by an exotic male.

It's all in how you want to present it. I'd say that you have more than a basic concept. Go for it. Take some photos, and a few short clips then post on C4S and see what happens. The only way you will ever know if it works is to give it a try.

Not to sound like "that guy". But, how is this different from many other kinds of similar fetishes? I get you're wanting to make it work. But, it isn't all that different from others as well as how a number of people fantasize in general. not just "middle aged men with money". But, some women also have fantasies about being swept up by an exotic male.

It's all in how you want to present it. I'd say that you have more than a basic concept. Go for it. Take some photos, and a few short clips then post on C4S and see what happens. The only way you will ever know if it works is to give it a try.

I understand, though in my defense, I didn’t say it was different from other fetishes, rather I was speaking only from my experience with this particular fetish. Also, I don’t mind if anyone might sound like “that guy[/girl]” because constructive criticism is not only welcome, but necessary.

Of course, the world is full of women who have such fantasies of an exotic male, and what’s funny about you mentioning that is that’s how my girlfriend felt about me when we first met. 😉 I was a Brit-American in Rio, and aside from how I spoke her language and knew her music—and that we both happened to work in the same industry—I was from so far away and very different from people she was used to meeting, and we ended up hitting the ground running. Without getting into details, as our story is long, it was very much a fairy-tale affair.

That aside, the fantasies I described in my last reply only scratch the surface, as smoking fetish fantasies run the gamut in my experience, and she and I look forward to some custom/exclusive requests (within some limits). I look forward to learning. She’s already a natural at this and she’s already also good at writing little stories, which is essential because a person’s specific fantasy is often a huge part of the fetish. However, in general, if you have the fetish like me, the cigarette alone renders you a slave to the woman. 🥵

I want to thank you (very much) for the encouragement. 😊

It's really not as complicated as you're making it out to be, my dude.

1. Shoot some clips.
2. Post them on Clips4sale.
3. Profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.