AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Rank 608 but I'm on page 55 of the site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2023
Hi! I’m new to this forum page but I need help. My account Shy_Schoolgirl_. I wrote to site support on April 27 and still have not received a response. My Rank 608 but I'm on page 55 of the site
Please help me I currently live off this and i have no more help. Thank you so much!!

They honestly need to elevate lesser-known models, the currently system is terrible... the rich stay rich and the unknown stay unknown

Pages 1-3 or so are an anomaly, possibly rigged so that newcomers to the site always see hot shows, happy guests, and loads of tipping. It's good for CB.

Reality for the other 99% of models are pages 4-99 where rooms are ranked dynamically by CB's secret formula.

A CB ranking of 608 is a (pretty good!) number reflecting past performance but apparently has little affect on page placement.

Stay positive - join the models-only section on here. Learn from some awesome people with years of experience.

Upvote 0
OK I'm curious: what is the CB rank being discussed here?
I've seen overall and by gender rankings, but they vary (often wildly) by broadcast date, and I wasn't aware that there is any official site numbering/ranking assigned to a room.
Is this something that models can see in their own stats?

Upvote 0
I suspect CB's recent change to filtering by private rates will also make it harder for lesser-known models.

Let's say (just to illustrate the point) there are 10 pages of models at each rate (6, 12, 18, 30, etc.). There are now 30 pages at 6-18 tokens, 20 pages at 30-42 tokens, 20 pages at 60-72 tokens, and so on.

And many (most?) users aren't going to search beyond the first couple of pages. Hard enough for a model to get noticed if they are on page 9 of 10, much harder if they are now on page 18 of 20.

Upvote 0
OK I'm curious: what is the CB rank being discussed here?
I've seen overall and by gender rankings, but they vary (often wildly) by broadcast date, and I wasn't aware that there is any official site numbering/ranking assigned to a room.
Is this something that models can see in their own stats?
No.

There's only the contest ranking that you can see on CB. Everything else is coming from sites like cbhours and all that.

I really don't know what everyone is complaining about. I rarely have more than 60 people in my room and I still hit goals.

I've gained 1000 followers in the last week and at least 45 new tippers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No.

There's only the contest ranking that you can see on CB. Everything else is coming from sites like cbhours and all that.
Thanks, thought so.
I really don't know what everyone is complaining about. I rarely have more than 60 people in my room and I still hit goals.

I've gained 1000 followers in the last week and at least 45 new tippers.
Congrats! 🥳

Upvote 0
I don't see any reason for them to shadow ban anyone, but I have seen a really big streamer lose it over this lately. It's just odd how a bunch of different people have started posting about shadow bans lately all at once. I will not name the streamer, but I'll post the screen share that was shared on ig by them. I didn't see any other thread in which this was discussed, so I thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 031522.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 031522.png
    659.6 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0