AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my skrill payment not arrived yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2022
Hello, please help me! I’m a rather new cam model on CB, I have received three payments before using the same exact payment information, but currently, I have waiting and no payment arrive . I have emailed CB but no response yet! I’m so worried here! Can’t help but cry! It’s what I was counting on for bills! My username is : Singupforme

I’ll be glad if u helped! 🙏 @punker barbie

Hello, please help me! I’m a rather new cam model on CB, I have received three payments before using the same exact payment information, but currently, I have waiting and no payment arrive . I have emailed CB but no response yet! I’m so worried here! Can’t help but cry! It’s what I was counting on for bills! My username is : Singupforme

I’ll be glad if u helped! 🙏 @punker barbie
Did you received yet? more girls here have problems with payments. im still waiting formy cosmo payment payment. Yesterday i got mail that payment was sent, but still no money

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.