AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my stripchat account was hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024

Charlie_SC My account was terminated since 2 days, after that I got 2 approved and one rejected mail in my mail, I don't know the exact reason but today I got a mail in which it was written that someone has hacked my stripchat model account... Please get me my account back. I have given you some screenshot proof below please get me my account. This request @zoya_26

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie_SC My account was terminated since 2 days, after that I got 2 approved and one rejected mail in my mail, I don't know the exact reason but today I got a mail in which it was written that someone has hacked my stripchat model account... Please get me my account back. I have given you some screenshot proof below please get me my account. This request @zoya_26

I removed your screenshots because they included your full name, username, and password.

It's not a shock that your accounts get hacked when you're so uncareful about sharing identifying and login information publicly.

Upvote 0