AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My tokens just gone!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
First time i saw something like this! I earned today tokens and as always after shift I transferred tokens to cash ,i mean i clicked this and then i saw some internal error and my token balance is 0, but they are also not transferred to cash, they just boom- disappeared! In tokens stats is clearly visible all tips from today but after nothing like transfered tokens to cash like lets say for example yesterday. I instantly wrote to support but im really really upset. Never had no problems and today because of some stupid error i lost my mon ey? Anybody ever had similar problem?? Good that i didnt earned so much today ......

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
They had and still have. Everything looks fine but we cant transfer tokens to cash neither click detailed income stats
Is the problem solved for you? :/ I’m facing it now.. been 3 days same error in transfering tokens to cash 😩 no answer from support yet..
Starting to stress out, don’t understand why that happened suddenly

Upvote 0
Is the problem solved for you? :/ I’m facing it now.. been 3 days same error in transfering tokens to cash 😩 no answer from support yet..
Starting to stress out, don’t understand why that happened suddenly
Mine problem was resolved after max 30 minutes but i know that later more people had same problem. Site is full of errors last days in every level. I think this can be one of them

Reactions: Yoursana
Upvote 0
i dont know how was in your case,but i was transferring tokens to cash that day and was error and then hmm tokens balance was 0 but tokens didnt went to cash. I wwas also going crazy from stress
I can’t transfer them at all to cash..just says error to convert and contact support, tokens keep in balance :/ crazy..

Upvote 0