AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My tokens just gone!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
First time i saw something like this! I earned today tokens and as always after shift I transferred tokens to cash ,i mean i clicked this and then i saw some internal error and my token balance is 0, but they are also not transferred to cash, they just boom- disappeared! In tokens stats is clearly visible all tips from today but after nothing like transfered tokens to cash like lets say for example yesterday. I instantly wrote to support but im really really upset. Never had no problems and today because of some stupid error i lost my mon ey? Anybody ever had similar problem?? Good that i didnt earned so much today ......

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
First time i saw something like this! I earned today tokens and as always after shift I transferred tokens to cash ,i mean i clicked this and then i saw some internal error and my token balance is 0, but they are also not transferred to cash, they just boom- disappeared! In tokens stats is clearly visible all tips from today but after nothing like transfered tokens to cash like lets say for example yesterday. I instantly wrote to support but im really really upset. Never had no problems and today because of some stupid error i lost my mon ey? Anybody ever had similar problem?? Good that i didnt earned so much today ......
It could be related to a glitch. Every once in a while, something like that will happen on streamate. Or I’ve had weird stuff happen when I’ve transferred my money from Boleyn to mass pay we’re all of a sudden it disappears, and then all of a sudden it pops back. It could be related to a glitch. Not good.

Upvote 0
It could be related to a glitch. Every once in a while, something like that will happen on streamate. Or I’ve had weird stuff happen when I’ve transferred my money from Bolin to mass pay we’re all of a sudden it disappears and then all of a sudden it pops back. It could be related to a glitch.
Okay tokens back !

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue now this afternoon, they disappeared twice so I also wrote support just now and sent a screenshot of my regular balance in the history.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Wtf ishappenng on this page today? Did u see ? None of famous girls was showing up. Moderators of some popular girls.they cant find them nowhere on pages,just nowhere. Firts page girls are not visible and they earning few tokens after few hours. On first page are totally random people. What the heck?

Upvote 0
Wtf ishappenng on this page today? Did u see ? None of famous girls was showing up. Moderators of some popular girls.they cant find them nowhere on pages,just nowhere. Firts page girls are not visible and they earning few tokens after few hours. On first page are totally random people. What the heck?
Current issues probably have something to do with this:
1707421873716.png
The status page says they are doing site maintenance.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I checked the mobile site and keep getting a something went wrong error when trying to click around.

Is there anything on X about it? I don't have an account.

Upvote 0
This is not what any of us needed today but it being operational 24/7 leaves very little room for a great time to do maintenance like this.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
This is not what any of us needed today but it being operational 24/7 leaves very little room for a great time to do maintenance like this.
I would really appreciate lets say advertising maintenance time so we could plan things like this. On mfc they just do maintance- and its clear information: site i under maintenance ,we will back soon. This works way better than all day issues

Upvote 0
I would really appreciate lets say advertising maintenance time so we could plan things like this. On mfc they just do maintance- and its clear information: site i under maintenance ,we will back soon. This works way better than all day issues
True. I do feel like they are the absolute worst about communicating site maintenance and changes to features. It took six months to figure out how direct messaging works. 🙄

• Funny!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
True. I do feel like they are the absolute worst about communicating site maintenance and changes to features. It took six months to figure out how direct messaging works. 🙄
But did u see newest updates:D? yesterday at night i saw them, today disappeared , but my friend today saw them. Hashtags and region searching not above rooms but on the right in separate tab :D Im curious what else ?:)

• Wat?!
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Gosh I rememeber that ! It was beginning of year and some bday of cb or somethng and so many changes planned including DMS- and yes we saw DMS 6 months later but no further great changes :DDDD

Upvote 0
But did u see newest updates:D? yesterday at night i saw them, today disappeared , but my friend today saw them. Hashtags and region searching not above rooms but on the right in separate tab :D Im curious what else ?:)
I wasn't on for very long yesterday and didn't click around, logged in and got to work right away.

I want the app panel to be accessible without broadcasting, like it used to be.

Upvote 0
I wasn't on for very long yesterday and didn't click around, logged in and got to work right away.

I want the app panel to be accessible without broadcasting, like it used to be.
And I wish pm tab in separate window like DM are. We can sending dms and seeing public chat in the same time., but for PMS which are happening when we are online we need swithing from pm tab to open chat tab. I rally wish they do pms similar to dms

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
And I wish pm tab in separate window like DM are. We can sending dms and seeing public chat in the same time., but for PMS which are happening when we are online we need swithing from pm tab to open chat tab. I rally wish they do pms similar to dms
Would be so helpful. Many apps will pull the PM into the public chat but only you can see it and reply in public and only the user will see it. I'm not sure which apps exactly.

Upvote 0
I try to cash out tokens and get this message, is anyone else getting this?
Yes , also people in topic : chaturbate down - has the same so no worries. From this issue everything started. around 7 pm eu time i transferred tokns to cash and they disappeared, then back, and then agai the same ,so probably they are stil trying to fix this. but why sooooooooo long? In poland is already midnight so is 5 hours.....

Upvote 0
I was home and watching. The site had a serious issue today. There were several rooms with < 100 viewers in the top 10 rooms on the featured page. There was even a 1 viewer room in the #1 spot at one point.
It went up and down at least 5 times that I counted as I assume they were trying to fix it.

Upvote 0
I was home and watching. The site had a serious issue today. There were several rooms with < 100 viewers in the top 10 rooms on the featured page. There was even a 1 viewer room in the #1 spot at one point.
It went up and down at least 5 times that I counted as I assume they were trying to fix it.
They had and still have. Everything looks fine but we cant transfer tokens to cash neither click detailed income stats

Upvote 0
They had and still have. Everything looks fine but we cant transfer tokens to cash neither click detailed income stats
I posted in another thread... My account was restricted, I couldn't tip or transfer to cash, I can't buy tokens, they cancel the purchase and return the money. And now I can't even chat. But I'm not banned or suspended. Support won't respond to me. @punker barbie is ignoring me. Nobody can tell me what the issue is. Thank God it's not my regular job. I don't understand how people live with this as their workplace. There is no sense to any of what's happened to me, but it all started after they "determined" (incorrectly) that my account had been compromised. I had no problems with the account, other than being suspended on day 3 because I didn't understand what a user was asking me and I gave the wrong answer. Now everything has turned to ash, even though I have verified my ID again. It's just nuts.

Upvote 0