AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2023
Hii @Charlie_SC

I registered as model and My model I'd is MeriShalu , I am trying to get my documents verification but they are getting rejected every time (I used 2 types of Indian Government issued IDs like PAN card, Aadhar Card, I don't have other documents) saying technically modified. I tried to contact officials support by mailing them and getting replies saying upload the correct documents. I tried countless times. Now am stuck. Pls help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Hii @Charlie_SC

I registered as model and My model I'd is MeriShalu , I am trying to get my documents verification but they are getting rejected every time (I used 2 types of Indian Government issued IDs like PAN card, Aadhar Card, I don't have other documents) saying technically modified. I tried to contact officials support by mailing them and getting replies saying upload the correct documents. I tried countless times. Now am stuck. Pls help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Hello, MeriShalu! It might the case of the system not actually recognising those IDs, which is why I always recommend the use of a passport. If you do not have it, I'd suggest emailing liz@streamate.com directly, she will most definitely be able to help out with your issue. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I am a little confused in this thread, it's tagged with SC things, you tagged Charlie, but it's in the streamate section of the forum.. if this is a SC problem it might be worth putting it in the right place :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.