AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mycamgirl.net

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran across a model with a camscore of 90 and went to check her out on mycamgirl.net. It raised a question about the math being used in the camscore ranking.

How is it set up to calculate how many have higher camscores that it yields the 107% number? I'm guessing a small glitch in the math?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_3_2015 , 4_48_42 PM.png
    Screenshot - 4_3_2015 , 4_48_42 PM.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 114
JerryBoBerry said:
Ran across a model with a camscore of 90 and went to check her out on mycamgirl.net. It raised a question about the math being used in the camscore ranking.

How is it set up to calculate how many have higher camscores that it yields the 107% number? I'm guessing a small glitch in the math?

What I wanted to do: round(((model camscore rank)/(total models))*100,0) ... only for models online in the past 60 days and with account active.

What I did: Half a lime cut into 4 wedges, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 70 cl vodka

It is fixed. Cache for this particular value expires after 1 hour, so you may still see the wrong value for some time.

Thanks ;)

Rolling out some changes in MyFreeCams graph (activity and camscore).

Viewers
The graph will show the average viewers and highest point for each hour a model was online.

By0tzfe.jpg
  • This is limited to 12 months prior to model's last login, if she was online after March 2014
  • It only counts when the model is in free chat
  • There will be no data if the average viewers is below 5 or if the model was not online for at least 5 minutes within that hour

Exporting

You can export the graph to a file (PNG, JPG, SVG or PDF). It exports the data currently visible in the chart. If you want the whole data, select All first.

NbGruzY.jpg

Dynamic legend

Click on the series name to hide its data in the chart. The values on the legend are also updated when you select a new range.

Data grouping
When you select a wide range, for example, 2 years, the graph groups the data to make it easy to read. Online activity is grouped using sum. Camscore and viewers by highest point. If you want to see the data by the hour, select 12h or 1d.

Camscore by hour
Now, instead of grouping by day (showing only the highest value for that day), it shows camscore variation by hour. You still can group values, as explained, and in this case the highest value is used.

High/Low Camscore

This info now reflects the range selected. To see the highest/lowest camscore ever, select All.

Important events

If something relevant happens on cam, for example when a girl gets online with another girl, this event may appear in the chart. But this is not automatic. I need to insert the event manually.

585zkgz.jpg

DST detection

I hope this is fixed for good now. The date/time is based on your computer's settings and it will consider DST. That annoying 1 hour bug won't happen again.

• Data is still limited to the last 6 months if you are viewing as guest. If you are logged, you get the whole data.
  • Models: If you have your data locked or partially hidden, your privacy settings are still in place and these changes don't require any action from you.
  • If the Camscore does not appear in the chart, it's not a bug. This means that the model has her Camscore hidden.
  • For now, this change only applies to MyFreeCams stats. I will slowly apply to other sites.
If you find a bug or have any suggestion, let me know ;)

DST detection
I hope this is fixed for good now. The date/time is based on your computer's settings and it will consider DST. That annoying 1 hour bug won't happen again.
This time setting is more inconvenient then before. As I'm in the UK when checking any North American models time online it invariable splits over two days, so I have to zoom into a week level which then divides into 4 hour blocks so then I count time before midnight plus 4 hours, plus time after the four hour in order to get the total time online for that day. Previously all that did was set time zone to several hours after PST (e.g. Russian time) and all North American models showed total time per day straight out.

Since I saw a few people in another thread erroneously mention that there is no search function on mycamgirl.net

I knew there was a search feature, but it's not as good as just using google in most cases.

I'll take Olivia for example. Yes, you can search for her name on the site and it will show her page. But pretend you haven't seen her for awhile (or any model you choose here) and she's changed her name. She use to go by OliviaSunny. Searching for that name on the site returns nothing. Yet it's the second listing on google when i search for "mycamgirl.net oliviasunny."

Takes me right to her current listing on the site with the name she uses now. I've encountered that several times before. So now when I want to find a model there I don't even bother with it's search feature. Straight to google i go. It's better.

Regarding posts #126-128, none of these are what I was referring to. These types of "search" functions are only useful if you already have a particular model in mind. What I was referring to is a replacement for the cam score, in that I would be able to perform searches for unknown models according to multiple criteria. For example, perform a search for petite brunettes with no tattoos who don't smoke, drink or do drugs.

Reactions: JimsX and ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.