AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - Which type are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISFP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(22)%

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I am actually not surprised by this.

It seems that I'm definitely an Introverted Thinker... the other two are right on the cusp.

xWLUacA.jpg

ENFJ

Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(12%) Judging(89%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

Apparently, I'm a little judgey. :p Makes sense to me, I rarely trust my emotions over logic

After taking two of them from http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html it seems the IST part of mine is quite consistent. That first test from a couple posts ago says 1% Judging. The other two I took:

Word Choice Test (24 pairs) Results

Introverted (I) 70.83% Extroverted (E) 29.17%
Sensing (S) 66.67% Intuitive (N) 33.33%
Thinking (T) 79.17% Feeling (F) 20.83%
Perceiving (P) 54.17% Judging (J) 45.83%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Short Test (53 items) Results

Introverted (I) 68.75% Extroverted (E) 31.25%
Sensing (S) 57.14% Intuitive (N) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 75.76% Feeling (F) 24.24%
Judging (J) 60% Perceiving (P) 40%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Here's mine...

ESFJ
Extravert(67%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(50%) Judging(44%)

You have distinctive preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

ISTJ
Introvert(33%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Judging(1%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

:think:

I am a nobody or nothing?

Admittingly the questions were simply yes or now when it should be 1-5 or something like that. I am naturally an introvert, I dont need a questionnairre to tell me that haha. The others things have no meaning or I dont understand what it means..

I have taken this so many times...

This post on my blog will explain me, according to this test.

I'm an INTJ. A friend tested me several years ago and I've always come back to retest over the years. It remains the same, with a slight variation on the J/P balance. I don't know how much stock I put into this test, but it was always kind of ego-stroking to be called the mastermind. ;) I feel I have failed my personality type however, due to high levels of stress & inability to cope.

Edited to say there were more INTJ girls here than I expected! When I see these types of threads started, there's very few of us. Hmm... Maybe there is something to that. ;)

Introvert 11% (I've always been on the borderline introvert/extrovert. Last time I took this I was more extrovert but slightly)
Sensing 1%
Feeling 25%
Perceiving 67%

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Thanks for posting this test...for me the description below is right on. It is very interesting how different cam models are. So many would simply assume we're a similar-minded bunch, but that's not so true is it:)

I am an ENFP.
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(22)%

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.

In the workplace, ENFPs are pleasant and friendly, and interact in a positive and creative manner with both their co-workers and the public. ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along. They also tend towards procrastination, and dislike performing small, uninteresting tasks. ENFPs are most productive when working in a group with a few Js to handle the details and the deadlines.

Because I'm INTP I stereotypically love statistics, and I analyzed the data provided in this thread.

The men here exhibit a far greater introversion rate than the general populace, at about 28-32% greater frequency.
Camgirls also are more introverted, but only slightly less than the general populace.

Both members and camgirls are more iNtuition based, but with camgirls taking the lead at approximately 40% more intuitiony than the average woman.

And, oddly enough, members have little difference from the world in regards to rationality/emotion, while camgirls are far more rationally minded than other women, with nearly a 20% difference.

As for perceiving/judging, women are the same, while the men of these forums are more judging-oriented, or organized/inflexible, than other men in the world, by approximately 15%.

Of course the dataset is pretty small (only 41 type posts), *and* you have to keep in mind the type of people who interact on the forums probably have a different personality type than members/camgirls in general. It's still interesting, though.

Here's the numbers:

Members: Extroverted, 17%. General population: 45-50%
Camgirls: Extroverted, 41% General population: 45-55%

Members: Sensing, 52% General Population: 65-72%
Camgirls: Sensing, 29% General Population: 66-74%

Members: Feeling, 41% General Population 33-45%
Camgirls: Feeling, 48% General Population 65-76%

Members: Perceiving, 29% General Population 42-48%
Camgirls: Perceiving, 45% General Population: 40-45%

I have taken these tests a number of times over the years.

Normally, I'm INFJ or INFP (usually J, but the P shows up often enough to note a mention.) Over the past couple years, there have been many instances where... the best I can describe it is that I don't "feel like myself". Turns out, when this happens, I'm ISTP. No wonder I don't feel like me!

When you see me being bitchy and rude on here, the usually means I'm in that phase.

I have taken the Myers-Briggs assessment multiple times and always get INFJ, every single time. I've read it's more of a rare type and looking at this thread it would seem so.

ScarlettLeigh said:
I have taken the Myers-Briggs assessment multiple times and always get INFJ, every single time. I've read it's more of a rare type and looking at this thread it would seem so.

If you've seen the movie Amelie? Amelie is a prime example of a classic INFJ.

Aella said:
ScarlettLeigh said:

If you've seen the movie Amelie? Amelie is a prime example of a classic INFJ.

I love that movie. I remember the first time I saw it I felt a connection to the main character.

*Goes off to watch Amelie*

INTJ to the max.

"The INTJ sees life as a problem to be solved. For that reason, the INTJ is the person a company brings in from the outside to streamline production processes and identify redundant assets for termination. The INTJ's combination of analyticial problem-solving skills and complete and utter disregard for the morality or consequences of his actions also make him ideal for the job of hatchet man, CIA operative, and helpdesk operator."

..yeah.. thats pretty damn accurate.

-DP

I'm pretty 50/50 on the Extrovert/Introvert part. I tend to consider myself an extrovert and act like an introvert. My friend frogmother and I call it broken extrovert syndrome because she's the same way. I've been acting like an extrovert more and more the older I get and the more I gain in XP.

ENFP
Extroverted - just barely
iNtuitive - entirely, I had to learn to trust feels
Feeling - feels, I has them
Perceiving - feels, I know you has them

"ENFPs are basically happy people."

I strive to be.

Reactions: Molly_Rockit
INTJ
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Judging(1%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
32% we have no fucking clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.