AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - Which type are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESFP
Extravert(11%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

ESFJ
Extravert(83%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Judging(1%)

You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (83%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I'm not surprised by these findings. ARE YOU?

ESFJ
Extravert(22%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(50%) Judging(1%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I'm definitely not surprised. I'm on the fence about almost everything, or it seems very equally balanced aside from the fact that my emotions guide almost every move I make - I have 0 impulse control :lol:

There are way more INFJ's than there should be here (2-3% it should be). Is there something about camming that attracts us?

I recently found a utube feed on INFJ's. I thought there was something wrong with me (some kind of personality disorder or PTSD issue) until I saw this. I am 41 now, the confidence it brought in seeing someone think like me was amazing, I am the happiest I have been in years right now, I feel refreshed.

Reactions: Molly_Rockit
ENFP

Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(75%) Perceiving(22%)
•You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Reactions: JordanBlack
These tests are wholly inaccurate and an awful way to type yourself /:

If you'd like to know your personality type, you would need to see an experiences MBTI practitioner or STUDY THE COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS. (I'm definitely a huge MBTI nerd)

The functions are:

Introverted Intuition
Extraverted Intuition
Introverted Sensing
Extraverted Sensing
Introverted Feeling
Extraverted Feeling
Introverted Thinking
Extraverted Thinking

Read about the terms listed. You should have a distinct preference of one over the other (choosing between Ni/Ne Fi/Fe etc. if you find you don't have a strong preference for either one, that is likely to be your third (tertiary) or fourth function (inferior)
The one you relate to most is likely to be your dominant function. You can view function stacks of each type by googling "Beebe's Model" and clicking the first result.
Hope this helps!!

Also I'm an INFJ in an Ni Ti loop :p

Was thinking about the type I wish I was... I like ISTP most, it would be so much easier and safer. As a child I was hit by a car twice, being in the moment rather than focused somewhere in the future would have been great (sensing over intuition), my comprehension would have been better, and I would have won more in competitions. To base decisions on something concrete would have been so much less stressful, even if it took a bit longer (perception over judging). And thinking (T) over feeling (F) what is not to love about that, it's so much more fun especially as a man, and so much easier to choose life paths.

MzR9TdH.png

When I took this I thought it was kinda crazy that I was leaning more towards extrovert, but realized that it was right and camming really did change that about me. I still like quieter places, but don't really mind social things anymore.

i took the test a while ago and i was an INTP(introverted intuitive thinking perceiving). Don't remember the percentages. The results and the descriptions seemed fairly accurate to me.

INTP
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(44%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Status
Not open for further replies.