AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams account to sell ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2014
Hi guys,

Have you a Myfreecams account to sell ?

I can buy this in $ or € as you prefer.

I wait your return.

B

Here you go: http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/sign ... 6701737195
After you have your free account, you grab your credit card and buy tokens for $20 to turn it into a premium account.

And that's the only way you'll get a premium account. :roll:
You're welcome.

By the way, most of the active models on this forum actually do have premium accounts.
The model in the previous post didn't say 'no' to you because she doesn't have one, but because you're being stupid thinking someone's going to sell you their account. What are you planning to do with someone else's account, anyway? It's not like you can buy any tokens on it, because it's connected to that other person's credit card. You can only buy tokens on an account that YOU created.

Thanks for your answer.

But I'm limited to 2000 tokens by day :).

I asked that because I just need more tokens, that's it.

Someone want sell his own ?

I'm not here to talk about "I need less/day" please :(.

Respect my topic. Thanks in advance for your answers.

e-mail MFC to make your limit bigger, also, if you keep spending if you reach a certain amount of reward points the limit may go up automatic.

All MFC need is your trust, so buy more, e-mail them and ask to make your limit bigger :)

I had a 200 tks limit a day, now its 18000 and i am a platinum member. I had to e-mail them and they fixed for me after one month of regular buying tokens.

Hope it helps.

$ $ $ $ BIG DICK'S USED MFC ACCOUNTS $ $ $ $

* * * Summer Specials * * *

5 year old a/c - 75k Reward Points - Excellent Condition . . . . . . . . . . . . . $15,999

2 year old a/c - 15k Reward Points - Some Ban Damage . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $6,049

1 year old a/c - 890 Reward Points - Prime name - MobyTheWhale_007 . . . $4,500

8 year old a/c - Basic Account - Great potential for upgrade . . . . . . . . . . . $2,000

Phone or drop in for other GREAT BARGAINS - Finance Available

The Insider said:
Shaun__ said:
This thread made me think about my account and what it means to me. The thought of someone else running around in it just seems icky for some reason.

It reminded me of people selling their WoW accounts

$$$$$$$$BUY GOLD!!!$$$$$$$MAXLEVELCHARS!!!$$$$$$FREE GOLD!!!$$$$$$$

I have three I'll give you. But you gotta guess the passwords.

Shutterbuck said:
I have three I'll give you. But you gotta guess the passwords.

1.) unicornbuttholes1234
2.) Ilikekitties98
3.) jkimabasic

did I win? >.>

Lilinote2 said:
Just a forum where guys like to talk, not more :). I see.

Forgot :).
It's clear you have NO idea what this forum is all about.

We do not support the "buying" of other peoples' accounts here. We like things done the proper way. So people are making jokes instead of telling you to fuck off, which I think is nice.

Someone already advised you to email MFC about raising your limit. It is NEVER ok to buy someone else's account.

Status
Not open for further replies.