AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams fires model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolabarbie1 said:
So many girls are brushing it off like " oh it must be this or that".

No one was brushing it off. They were simply giving you possible explanations as to why you might have been banned. All anyone was doing was giving insight and trying to help.

Nobody here is going to know why you were banned so all they can do is post what might have happened.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Lolabarbie1 said:
So many girls are brushing it off like " oh it must be this or that".

No one was brushing it off. They were simply giving you possible explanations as to why you might have been banned. All anyone was doing was giving insight and trying to help.

Nobody here is going to know why you were banned so all they can do is post what might have happened.

I didn't say this forum. This was a 2 week issue and I came back here after 2 weeks of Inactivity.

And to clarify one point, i don't know if I'm banned.i randomly woke up one day to cam like i always do. i tried to sign into my accounts: both premium and model and this is what i got

An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Username:
Password:

I tried another browswer and then this is what i got......

You have been redirected
We regretfully cannot allow you to enter MyFreeCams.com at this time for one of the following reasons:
1. We are not accepting any more members from your region or country at this time.
2. You have been banned from this website.

If you are already a premium member, please enter below:
Username:
Password:

I never got any notice saying "you are banned. you are not a MFC model anymore." I emailed them saying i couldn't log on. I didnt get a response. i figured it was some error or something. emailed again and again. and then i came here to see if my fellow camgirls experienced this. I never wanted to know "why i was banned. what i did to be banned. could i maybe have been banned because no admin or support from MFC has told me i was banned.

Lolabarbie1 said:
And to clarify one point, i don't know if I'm banned.i randomly woke up one day to cam like i always do. i tried to sign into my accounts: both premium and model and this is what i got

An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Username:
Password:

I tried another browswer and then this is what i got......

You have been redirected
We regretfully cannot allow you to enter MyFreeCams.com at this time for one of the following reasons:
1. We are not accepting any more members from your region or country at this time.
2. You have been banned from this website.

If you are already a premium member, please enter below:
Username:
Password:

I never got any notice saying "you are banned. you are not a MFC model anymore." I emailed them saying i couldn't log on. I didnt get a response. i figured it was some error or something. emailed again and again. and then i came here to see if my fellow camgirls experienced this. I never wanted to know "why i was banned. what i did to be banned. could i maybe have been banned because no admin or support from MFC has told me i was banned.

Have you tried logging in using a proxy? :think:

And my mistake for misunderstanding in my post above!

Yes i did LOL.My IP is blocked to it seems.

Here are some better questions
1 when a model is banned... what does it look like?
2.does it say she is banned when she signs in?
3.what happens when a member is banned?
3. when someone is banned from MFC or their IP is banned,do they get the redirection page?
4.does the profile disappear?

im also getting email notifications that people can still MFC mail and tip me. I have email notifications linked to my MFC mail and im still getting them daily.

maybe shift the argument away from things that cant be answered. Im sure there are members or models that have been banned and can tell me what the login looks like. My assumption is that a notification pops up when u try to log in.

A silly question, and I'm sorry if it's annoying, but are you with a studio? When I wrote to them after they canceled my account with my friend's "studio," they ignored me. When my friend who had the studio account wrote to them, they responded immediately. I only ask because if there is a studio account, the studio account holder may have better luck getting a hold of support.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I don't think they will hold your money. They didn't hold my money when they closed my account, even though I guess they technically could have because I made a mistake I shouldn't have made. I don't know though, and I'm probably not being helpful since I know you just want to know why this is happening :/

I don't know that I have many answers for you but I did get a similar message on my member account like you said: "We are unable to authenticate your account" I thought I did something wrong but I emailed member support (not model) and they sent back "try now thanks" and it worked. Maybe try asking about your member account to member support?

I have broken a rule and I got a warning it just pops up when you log in and says warning you did such and such if you do it again your account will be closed or something to that effect.

Your profile is still there. I wonder if it is a glitch of some sort. I dont know why they wont respond to your emails. Maybe try a simply email. I wrote : I can not log into my account and the account name. I think they may ignore long or wordy emails that sound like complaining. I may be wrong but when I have sent long emails they dont answer me.

Good Luck

What's also weird is, your profile says you've logged into your account today. I hope someone hasn't stolen your identity.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Lolabarbie1 said:
Thanks everyone for your help, finally spoke to support and fixed the issue

I'm very curious as to what on earth happened and how you fixed it?

word

Reactions: Jillybean
Lolabarbie1 said:

I'm glad you got it all worked out.

Oh and by the way... God damn it! Fuck me! You are smoking hot!!! I'd crawl naked over a mountain of broken glass to be with you.

I don't know how it is I have never seen you online before. Just looked at your Profile. You are an amazingly beautiful woman.

Lolabarbie1 said:

hope the info i sent to you via pm got a response from them.

We are waiting for info on what the problem was since it created 2 pages worth of discussion here at the forum. Don't leave everyone hanging, please. :)

Miss_Lollipop said:
I think it might be related to something personal which is why she's not talking about it?
I see what you're saying but such a public ordeal was made out of it, it sorta sucks just to be like "ok fixed!" and leave it at that. I wouldn't even mind if the reply was vague, just some sort of general idea of what caused such a problem. People jumped in to try and help her sort it out, so a sort of reciprocity would be to pass on a little info so others can avoid the same problem or know what will happen if they find themselves in the same situation.

Kradek said:
Putting my money on her having been assigned a new IP from her ISP that had previously been banned.
I thought something similar!

I think regardless we can put an end to the "MFC fired a model" talk.

Reactions: Kradek
Yay, great to hear you're all fixed up and no other problems. As Kradek said, he (and I) figured it was some IP issue.

Thank you for following up and good luck kicking some ass when you get back on cam!!

Reactions: Jillybean
Thanks amber and thanks to the guys and girls for helping out. I think I would have continued to go unnoticed by support if it wasn't for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.