AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams fires model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2012
Posted this in the model section and didnt really get any help so many the general public knows.

So about 2 weeks ago, i tried to sign into MFC. I could not sign in at all and my account was closed. I tried emailing MFC multiple times. NO RESPONSE. Even some of my regulars emailed them wondering what had happened. They ignored every message i send them. Not sure why i am banned. I looked over the list of forbidden things that get an instant ban and i have no committed either on of those things. MFC just banned my account without telling me why and blatantly ignoring all of my emails concerning the account. IF i did something wrong, why isn't anyone letting me know?

Since then i have joined other sites, so that dilemma is fixed. But,just a heads up to you girls, you can be banned and NOT PAID. and they can give you no reason why and just take your money.

Also, when i google the phrase "myfreecams fire model" my profile is the first to pop up..... WEIRD.

1. How can MFC ban you without telling you why and giving you a chance to defend yourself
2. How can they close your account with access to social security, name, address, banking information and not give you a reason why. IGNORE emails
3. WHY is my profile in a direct search engine?

This is unsettling and i think other models should take notice of this and what they are capable of

Lolabarbie1 said:
Also, when i google the phrase "myfreecams fire model" my profile is the first to pop up..... WEIRD.

Wow, I really want to know what is going on as well. That's really... strange. How many times have you emailed support? Since your account is already closed, I'd pester the fuck out of them by sending 2 - 3 emails per day until they answer.

Have they held your money? Threaten to sue them for the money you've earned until they respond.

been emailing support since it was closed. other members and models have emailed as well. they are ignoring every email regarding me.....
If i did something wrong, i can understand since i did sign an agreement. But i have reviewed the "forbidden" rules list that result in immediate ban and i havent done anything close to any of that. If i broke a rule, why wont they just respond and say

For example, "We caught you fucking a dog on cam. You are banned and will not receive pay for breaking the rules"

I dont know what rule i broke and i dont know why they wont respond.

i guess i will find out after the 15th if i am getting paid.

Bocefish said:
Did you show any previews of B/G vids on cam with a guy in it? Maybe they saw your room at that instant, I dunno. Only thing I can think of. :dontknow:

nope..... but no matter what i did why arent they telling me?

why not just respond? i signed a contract, if i broke a rule i understand but why ignore EVERY email i send or a member or model sends about the situation

I'm just going to throw it out there, like I did in your other thread:
They might very slowly start enforcing the 'no masturbation in public' rule. :think:

Reactions: Annvious
LilyMarie said:
I'm just going to throw it out there, like I did in your other thread:
They might very slowly start enforcing the 'no masturbation in public' rule. :think:

If they do, I wonder if beautiful agony shows would count. Or maybe we should all just start taking masturbation to group.

EDIT: OP, how long had you had your MFC account when this happened?

Reactions: Lolabarbie1
i was thinking that too...... but why not post a message to all the models?
why ignore me? why not say "you were banned for public masturbation, as it states clearly in the rules" i could not argue with that. Although hundreds... thousands of models do it daily. Why me?
and on the rules it does not have "public masturbation" on the list of forbidden immediate ban offenses.

and if that is true, models will all be getting randomly banned with no pay and no reasoning behind it. Which is why i decided to post because it can happen again. We have no rights at all.

I have been on mfc for a little over a year.

im a logical person. i dont just complaining without cause. But this is not a fair or just situation

Lolabarbie1 said:
i was thinking that too...... but why not post a message to all the models?
why ignore me? why not say "you were banned for public masturbation, as it states clearly in the rules" i could not argue with that. Although hundreds... thousands of models do it daily. Why me?
and on the rules it does not have "public masturbation" on the list of forbidden immediate ban offenses.

and if that is true, models will all be getting randomly banned with no pay and no reasoning behind it. Which is why i decided to post because it can happen again. We have no rights at all.

I have been on mfc for a little over a year.

im a logical person. i dont just complaining without cause. But this is not a fair or just situation

If they were slowly enforcing that rule it would make more sense to simply start issuing warnings to models.. like they do for almost every other rule breech that isn't serious (I've had two).

This is completely illogical, strange and I'm wondering if there's some kind of mixup going on.

If you don't get paid, take legal action!!!

Do you have a twitter account? you might want to pester @Myfreecams there too.. make the tweets publically viewable by placing a character before your @mention.

I also sent you a DM with some information that may help

Miss_Lollipop said:
This is completely illogical, strange and I'm wondering if there's some kind of mixup going on.

p

EXACTLY! its wrecking my brain! thanks so much for the help. I just wish i had some answers. It just sucks feeling singled out and having no answers........

I don't understand why some cam sites will suspend/ban a model and not even give her a reason for it. That's not right. If they're gonna do something that drastic, they should at least give you details on why you were banned. I am sorry, and I hope that you get an answer from MFC Model Support soon. Good luck.

This is weird. There is a another MFC model named Lolabarbie (27, Caucasian, blonde), and her profile says her last login was on April 28th.

I heard that they ban models with lower cam scores for doing cum shows but leave the high earners alone who do it. Completely unfair. This is why i won't do public cum shows. Completely unfair.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Kokoro said:
I heard that they ban models with lower cam scores for doing cum shows but leave the high earners alone who do it. Completely unfair. This is why i won't do public cum shows. Completely unfair.

I'm 100% sure that's not true. If you go through the backpages many of the INCREDIBLY low score girls (300ish) only do cumshows or will just lay there legs spread rubbing pussy while texting with NO ONE in the room.

Honestly, that's why most of them have low scores. They think camming is only about the sex and don't realize they've gotta be/have fun.

It can happen though, Steph, and it does make sense. If they have to start "cracking down" they would lose much more by banning a high-earning model than someone with a 300 camscore. Is it fair? No. But we also don't know exactly what rules they are following and why. We don't know who is in charge of these "crackdowns", we don't know who enforces them or how they choose to distribute punishment for rule breakers. But I have heard of that happening before.

Reactions: SexySteph
But Im still not getting 2 main things ( which I'm sure only admins can answer)

1. Why are they ignoring me?
2. Why out of 1000+ models am I singled out?

I had a moderate camscore, 4300, I didn't do anything to stand out. Mediocre and not eye catching or spectacular. if i work continuously i will finish #200 - #300 for the month. We are assuming that it's public shows but at any giving time we can assume 100 or more models are doing public shows. This assumption is based on me admitting to being amoung the masses of girls that do public.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's not unheard of. I wish I had answers for you. I know for a fact that they send warnings and fines to some models who break rules, so I don't know why they would not for others, especially those like who whose transgressions aren't immediately apparent.

Something interesting though-- check out the other model mentioned above, the one with a similar name. This may be far-fetched, but it is possible that she was doing something bad (child on camera, beastiality, etc) and got reported as "LolaBarbie". Maybe you were banned instead of her by mistake. Check her out and see if she does anything obviously against the rules.

No telling why they banned you .. when I googled the phrase, I got this as the first hit >"ACF • View topic - Myfreecams fires model - AmberCutie"< with your unviewable directly under it... its no wonder why this post came up since the thread matches exactly. As far as your profile link, I'd guess it is because you have mentioned it all somewhere else that the bots can find and it was all sorted and compiled...
Now, as far as your profile.... "This profile is currently unavailable for public viewing" on the green page. From my exp, when a girl has been banned for an infraction, [lets say man on cam] they zap the profile almost immediately so you get kicked to a search page. Yours didnt. I'd suppose its possible theres some temporary thing going on or even possible a glitch of some sort..
:twocents-02cents:

I'm seconding what Lolli suggested. Tweet the hell out of them. They ignore all of my emails too, even serious ones about my stalkers. But when I had a pay issue that they ignored, I tweeted them once and got a reply within an hour. If they've treated you unfairly (and it sounds like they have) tweet them, make it public. Call attention to the issue on a public forum.

Reactions: emptiedglass
SoTxBob said:
Now, as far as your profile.... "This profile is currently unavailable for public viewing" on the green page. From my exp, when a girl has been banned for an infraction, [lets say man on cam] they zap the profile almost immediately so you get kicked to a search page. Yours didnt. I'd suppose its possible theres some temporary thing going on or even possible a glitch of some sort..
:twocents-02cents:
Hmm, I get sent to the search page when I go to profiles.myfreecams.com/lolabarbie1 . :think:

A search for you on mycamgirl.net says this:

This account has been flagged as closed. Either the model has quit, created a new account or is suspended/banned. Because of this, her camscore - 4333.1 - has been excluded from the ranking and it is not being compared to other camscores. If you believe this account was wrongly flagged as closed, please report this issue.

I hope you get an explanation soon

It may be for reasons beyond your control? Perhaps someone who's been the source of most tips has reversed charges on the CC and they think you are in on it. Perhaps they found inconsistencies somewhere, perhaps they received complaints, perhaps your ID has been previously flagged for something?

Who knows. Good luck finding out though - but I'd really doubt it's "Cracking down on public cum shows".

Lolabarbie1 said:
But Im still not getting 2 main things ( which I'm sure only admins can answer)

1. Why are they ignoring me?
2. Why out of 1000+ models am I singled out?

I had a moderate camscore, 4300, I didn't do anything to stand out. Mediocre and not eye catching or spectacular. if i work continuously i will finish #200 - #300 for the month. We are assuming that it's public shows but at any giving time we can assume 100 or more models are doing public shows. This assumption is based on me admitting to being amoung the masses of girls that do public.
You're not going to like this, but the answer to both 1 and 2 is because they can. They don't have to tell someone why they're banned, and they can enforce rules that they've set up for everyone in any way they want to. If you break the rules, you're taking a risk. That said, it was probably some sort of misunderstanding? We have established that they banned some girls for talking about bestiality, incest or age play. Did you reference any of those even to tell someone you don't do them?

Ya know, I get that sites can ban and not tell why, but even if it were for something that I felt the model should be banned for I'd want her to know why. I mean, if she tries to log on and can't and there's no warning. She may not know if she needs to get another job, or if it's just a suspension, or she's actually banned. I just think it's really rude and unprofessional to not tell her. I've never seen her on cam, and I don't know why they chose to do this, but what kinda haunts me is the thought of "What if she didn't break any rules?" I admit this probably stems from when I once got suspended from MFC, and felt it rather unfair. I didn't see that avatar pics HAD to be of the model, so I used an anime girl (I would've much rather they just warned me, and I quickly changed it, my bad). I saw at the time a top 100 girl who had been using an anime girl, and she had been for about a month...three days in, and I'm suspended. I feel bad for Lola, because this seems even less clear. I mean I'll admit I should have read more, but if she didn't do anything, well that's just unfair bs. :/

This is often what happens with certain companies that grow beyond a certain size, the personal service is lost and it just becomes a corporate robot email reply or no reply at all. A certain online payment provider (which does not allow adult transactions) is the same - they can and will freeze accounts, withhold money, and give no adequate explanation at their own discretion; they can do this because they are not regulated and not obliged by law to do otherwise. It's an unfortunate situation but a risk anyone takes when entrusting another with money. I stopped using them for selling for just this reason, I sell on other websites now.

I do think it is appalling that MFC would not at least respond once with a simple reason why your account was closed, it's bad for their corporate image if nothing else, but unfortunately for the individual there are plenty more models queueing up to fill the void left by the few they decide to ban, unless there is a mass walk-out the damage to MFC's corporate image (what of it there is) or reputation will be minimal.

I was fired from my first job after leaving university after five weeks, no explanation was given until I phoned up the director and pressed him for a reason, the one given was flimsy at best and didn't really leave me any the wiser where I might have slipped up. I think sometimes employers do just fire on a feeling, and during a probationary period either party can do that. I suppose in the case of MFC, models are on permanent probation as either party can end the contract at any time.

mankor said:
I think sometimes employers do just fire on a feeling, and during a probationary period either party can do that. I suppose in the case of MFC, models are on permanent probation as either party can end the contract at any time.

True, but MFC aren't employers. It makes no sense for them to ban a model for something completely arbitrary when that model is making them money each month.

Maybe it's some type of error. Or maybe they have some sort of quota they have to meet for 'public show' related punishments handed out. Maybe if they can show that they've banned x amount of models for breaking the 'no public shows' rule, they can tell whoever they're accountable to that they're enforcing that rule and are showing due diligence. Maybe Lola was just really unlucky and wound up being banned for an offence that the majority of models are guilty of on a daily basis.

mynameisbob84 said:
mankor said:
I think sometimes employers do just fire on a feeling, and during a probationary period either party can do that. I suppose in the case of MFC, models are on permanent probation as either party can end the contract at any time.

True, but MFC aren't employers. It makes no sense for them to ban a model for something completely arbitrary when that model is making them money each month.

There are many things in life that make no sense. I've developed things on the computer systems in my job that would save the company a lot of money, but were never used and just quietly brushed under the carpet. Why? Nobody could give me an answer. Sometimes it's just not worth the effort to pursue them, even when there is money owed, as it could end up costing more than it's worth.

I think at this point I never wanted to debate what i did or Didn't do. My motive for this was just to show that we as cam models have no rights. We can be terminated at any time for no reason. So many girls are brushing it off like " oh it must be this or that".

We work our butts off and at the end of the day we have ZERO job security. Cover your asses girls ( no pun intended) lol. Don't put all your eggs in one cam site. Create back up profiles

So it's up to the admins of MFC to respond to my dozens of emails and the emails models and members have sent on my behalf..... Until then ill sling my dildo on a new site and tape the rules to my
Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.