AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams: The Top 100 model and the Zoomer model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2020
The original post I wanted to reply to is no longer available to post on so here we are. The original post was about a unnamed top 100 model and how she is very loud (Voice, tip sounds, "fake" orgasming, music) and it became a discussion about why she should or shouldn't change. I agree with the overwhelming majority of repliers she shouldn't change because if it ain't broke dont fix it, and apparently she consistently has 1000+ people in her room making thousands upon thousands of tokens every time shes on line.

What I want to point out is the underlying issue MFC is having, which in my opinion isn't with this top 100 type of model. These models have been, and will continue to be successful. The problem is the new cam models that are coming onto the site, and seeing these models as the standard template of what a cam model is supposed to do, say, act, and how they do it all. When in reality they are far from the standard. These younger Generation Z college or recently out of college aged girls start their page, and carbon copy the top ranked models tip menus, white boards, and countdown goals. The first week goes pretty okay, but once the "new model" logo goes away they don't have the hundreds of regulars or cam score to validate charging what they think is the industry standard. So they end up complaining and chastising the people who are in the room. If someone offers any feedback like "maybe you should turn down your music more people would stay" they are more likely to block that person than give their suggestion any real thought. So what happens is 7 hours go by and they haven't reached their 2000 token goal of "take of shirt". They sign off upset, and the next day give it 30 minutes, and say "its been like this all week no ones tipping..." and they sign off of. They fail to realize their tip menu is based off of someone who has grinded 16/17 hour days, 6/7 days a week for 6 or 7 years, and they continue that grind to be at the top. They've earned their right to charge a premium because 2000 tokens for "shirt off" will get met in a matter of minutes, not hours if even done at all. So if no ones tipping towards goal, 300 for a flash, or 1000 for a sip of beer what should they do to get tokens?

I've always been a private guy I don't like tipping in public because I want it to be personal. Guys like me won't be found in a top 100 room for very long because the tip sounds, and commentary from the other guys drive us nuts. Nothing against those guys its just different strokes for different folks. For them it can range from sense of community with guys they see every night to competition in whose the biggest tipper plus they love the way the model responds to all of it. For guys like myself we prefer a one on one more personal dirty talk, very specific sexual experience.

Back in the day this was the type of girl that would jump at the opportunity to take a pvt. They are bored, not making any money, and feeling like this whole ordeal is useless. How does the newer generation respond to a pvt request, "I don't do privates" or "its a 2000 token pre-tip" because that's how they've seen the top models react to such a request. Only difference is the top 100 don't do privates because it makes absolutely zero sense fiscally, and the next tier of model asks for a pre tip of 2000 tokens to mitigate the loss of a couple hundred viewers and 5 or 6 decent tippers. Even if its slow they stay consistent, because they can afford to with the number of regulars they have coupled with a high rank and cam score leading to hundreds of other randoms. There are plenty of models who never rose to the highest ranks, but have made a very nice living or second income off of basically only doing privates. To the point where they have guys waiting in their room for the one private to be done so they can hop in next. This strategy puts money in the bank, gains regulars, and boosts the cam score so more guys will find them. Eventually if they do that long enough their cam score rises to the point where maybe they have enough people in the room, and tippers to warrant a 2000 token pre tip.

The real losers in all this are the models around my age who don't have to time, or even desire to be a top ranked model. They've relied solely on their personalities, and their date-ability-ness (you get the point). However, as the years go on their regulars move on to maybe a significant relationship or have kids or just not into it anymore for whatever reason; the deep pocket guys who like the tip sounds and all that are getting more and more concentrated in the top ranked rooms, meanwhile a new user who isn't into that stumbles on to the model who is in a bad mood, and everything is super expensive even though no ones in the room or tipping. So they go to the next room, and find the same thing. Now they are turned off to the whole thing in general,

I've gone on long enough. Hope this was constructive, I'm sincerely only trying to be helpful. I realize this is overall a gross stereotyping of all gen z cam models, which is obviously not the case.

If someone offers any feedback like "maybe you should turn down your music more people would stay" they are more likely to block that person than give their suggestion any real thought.

So let's say you fix cars for a living. I've never even changed oil in a car, honestly I don't even know hot to drive, but I've been hanging out at my friend's garage watching him fix cars sometimes, so one day I come to your shop out of nowhere and tell you how are you supposed to do your job. And you're supposed to say thank you and "give my suggestion a real thought" instead of kicking me out? Oh, I forgot to mention, it's not just me, it's dozens of random people telling you how to do your job every day WHEN NOBODY ASKED FOR THEIR ADVICE.

Whatever happened to having fun and jerking off? Lol

Whatever happened to having fun and jerking off? Lol
I think OP might have sunk too far into MFC "culture" and likely should have gone to Streamate or another private based site to get his pleasure-time.

I've always been a private guy I don't like tipping in public because I want it to be personal. Guys like me won't be found in a top 100 room for very long because the tip sounds, and commentary from the other guys drive us nuts. Nothing against those guys its just different strokes for different folks. For them it can range from sense of community with guys they see every night to competition in whose the biggest tipper plus they love the way the model responds to all of it. For guys like myself we prefer a one on one more personal dirty talk, very specific sexual experience.

I think you have a very skewed sense of why people tip in the more popular model rooms. I might even be the asshole who says that this may be a GenZ failure to understand social behaviour. We all tip for different reasons. If you're in a room and you don't publicly tip, the countdown never moves (if she has it setup correctly). So, if you're expecting something to happen, enable the chat line tip options and use the -s -m and -h tip options. these are silent, model only note, and hidden tip amounts.

If you don't want to contribute to model topics, be a part of the room because you're the brooding "leave me alone so I can sit in my dark corner loathing people for having fun with others", then might I suggest what @AmberCutie eluded to and go to a site which caters more to privates. This way, you get your "one on one more personal dirty talk, very specific sexual experience".

Yeah, I think I'm that asshole today.

Back in the day this was the type of girl that would jump at the opportunity to take a pvt. They are bored, not making any money, and feeling like this whole ordeal is useless.
Holy fuck, the way you phrased that was gross and creepy. The only way you could make that sentence more inappropriate is to straight up say "I pray on newer models who are desperate to make money so I can get private shows on a site that massively focuses on public shows." Have you ever considered the reason these women are on MFC instead of a site like SM is because they don't want to do privates?

I think the real issue here is
1) You're on the wrong site. MFC is focused on public chat and also less focused on explicit sexuality than other cam sites. If you want to do privates, go to a private based site like SM.
2) You're not a cam model. There is definitely something to be said about newer models not knowing how to properly price their content (however it's ultimately their choice what they're willing to do and for how much, even if it's not the most effective business-wise), but you are NOT the person to say it. Why go on a cam model forum to start your own thread with a drawn-out post explaining cam modeling to actual cam models? There is tons of information on this forum written by actual models. What were you expecting to gain from this post?

Man, I'm so bored during this lock-down that I actually took the time to read all of that...
If I wasn't doing absolutely everything I could to put off writing my English paper, I'd be mad about all that time I'm never getting back.

Holy fuck, the way you phrased that was gross and creepy. The only way you could make that sentence more inappropriate is to straight up say "I pray on newer models who are desperate to make money so I can get private shows on a site that massively focuses on public shows."

I remember years ago when I was a new member on MFC hearing about how people would wait until the end of the pay period so they could bargain with models who were desperate for tokens. I remember seeing it mentioned in the lounge as well as a couple of members PM'd me in a room telling me about it. I get wanting a good bargain. But, to me, that's taking advantage of someone and is a terrible thing to do. Because you know they'd be bitching about it if someone tried doing the same to them.

The real losers in all this are the models around my age who don't have to time, or even desire to be a top ranked model.

I don't understand this part at all to be honest. Why does age, especially YOUR age, matter?

But generally I agree, looks like streamate or other private show based sites might be the better choice for you as a camsite.

I remember years ago when I was a new member on MFC hearing about how people would wait until the end of the pay period so they could bargain with models who were desperate for tokens. I remember seeing it mentioned in the lounge as well as a couple of members PM'd me in a room telling me about it. I get wanting a good bargain. But, to me, that's taking advantage of someone and is a terrible thing to do. Because you know they'd be bitching about it if someone tried doing the same to them.
I'm not surprised, but it's always so strange to me when people talk about their shitty behavior like it's normal? Like, he literally said that they only do privates because they feel bored and useless.

I don't understand this part at all to be honest. Why does age, especially YOUR age, matter?

But generally I agree, looks like streamate or other private show based sites might be the better choice for you as a camsite.
Also, why does he care if someone doesn't want to be a top model? And how does that relate to people emulating top models?

I'm not surprised, but it's always so strange to me when people talk about their shitty behavior like it's normal? Like, he literally said that they only do privates because they feel bored and useless.

For some people, that is their normal and they just go on like there's no problem.

At least with MFC, privates are fixed rates so people can't take advantage of that. Though, in a way, I do still think models should have some flexibility on rates if they decide to

I get what the OP is saying in the 2nd, 4rth and 5th paragraphs.
Not everyone will make it. Those that have established themselves obviously will have a foothold. Anyone new who tries to carbon copy will either make it or won't. Those that get frustrated will just walk away or keep changing things until they find what works for them.

** Thread Hijack **
Here's a what if for some. What do you think the cam world would be like today if certain Bluetooth devices did not exist?

The original post I wanted to reply to is no longer available to post on so here we are. The original post was about a unnamed top 100 model and how she is very loud (Voice, tip sounds, "fake" orgasming, music) and it became a discussion about why she should or shouldn't change. I agree with the overwhelming majority of repliers she shouldn't change because if it ain't broke dont fix it, and apparently she consistently has 1000+ people in her room making thousands upon thousands of tokens every time shes on line.

What I want to point out is the underlying issue MFC is having, which in my opinion isn't with this top 100 type of model. These models have been, and will continue to be successful. The problem is the new cam models that are coming onto the site, and seeing these models as the standard template of what a cam model is supposed to do, say, act, and how they do it all. When in reality they are far from the standard. These younger Generation Z college or recently out of college aged girls start their page, and carbon copy the top ranked models tip menus, white boards, and countdown goals. The first week goes pretty okay, but once the "new model" logo goes away they don't have the hundreds of regulars or cam score to validate charging what they think is the industry standard. So they end up complaining and chastising the people who are in the room. If someone offers any feedback like "maybe you should turn down your music more people would stay" they are more likely to block that person than give their suggestion any real thought. So what happens is 7 hours go by and they haven't reached their 2000 token goal of "take of shirt". They sign off upset, and the next day give it 30 minutes, and say "its been like this all week no ones tipping..." and they sign off of. They fail to realize their tip menu is based off of someone who has grinded 16/17 hour days, 6/7 days a week for 6 or 7 years, and they continue that grind to be at the top. They've earned their right to charge a premium because 2000 tokens for "shirt off" will get met in a matter of minutes, not hours if even done at all. So if no ones tipping towards goal, 300 for a flash, or 1000 for a sip of beer what should they do to get tokens?

Back in the day this was the type of girl that would jump at the opportunity to take a pvt. They are bored, not making any money, and feeling like this whole ordeal is useless. How does the newer generation respond to a pvt request, "I don't do privates" or "its a 2000 token pre-tip" because that's how they've seen the top models react to such a request. Only difference is the top 100 don't do privates because it makes absolutely zero sense fiscally, and the next tier of model asks for a pre tip of 2000 tokens to mitigate the loss of a couple hundred viewers and 5 or 6 decent tippers. Even if its slow they stay consistent, because they can afford to with the number of regulars they have coupled with a high rank and cam score leading to hundreds of other randoms. There are plenty of models who never rose to the highest ranks, but have made a very nice living or second income off of basically only doing privates. To the point where they have guys waiting in their room for the one private to be done so they can hop in next. This strategy puts money in the bank, gains regulars, and boosts the cam score so more guys will find them. Eventually if they do that long enough their cam score rises to the point where maybe they have enough people in the room, and tippers to warrant a 2000 token pre tip.

The real losers in all this are the models around my age who don't have to time, or even desire to be a top ranked model. They've relied solely on their personalities, and their date-ability-ness (you get the point). However, as the years go on their regulars move on to maybe a significant relationship or have kids or just not into it anymore for whatever reason; the deep pocket guys who like the tip sounds and all that are getting more and more concentrated in the top ranked rooms, meanwhile a new user who isn't into that stumbles on to the model who is in a bad mood, and everything is super expensive even though no ones in the room or tipping. So they go to the next room, and find the same thing. Now they are turned off to the whole thing in general,

I've gone on long enough. Hope this was constructive, I'm sincerely only trying to be helpful. I realize this is overall a gross stereotyping of all gen z cam models, which is obviously not the case.
If you're gonna dole out business advice, please let us know exactly how long you have been supporting yourself, and your family, from your self-employed contract work? Because 75% of my blocked list, are cheap fucks, who don't know how to run a business, doling out shitty, business advice. Usually based primarily upon their own skewed perceptions, and projections of their own sexual preferences onto everyone else.

I've learned that a lot of broke, bitter people, who have no business experience, and are not getting things their own way (because they cannot afford to/ will not pay) love to dole out this type of advice. Nobody wants a room full of those type of fans. So forgive me for asking, just wanna make sure you wouldn't be yet another of those? Which of course I am sure you are not lol.

And? It's their business. Literally. Their. Business. If they want to do this long term, they'll learn and adjust as THEY see fit. Or they'll quit. Doesn't bother me one bit if a model who was never serious about camming quits. It's a tough gig and not for everyone. I'll help those who actually seek help and don't want handholding for every last part. But this isn't your place to try to direct models to how you want or think things should be done. Stay your lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.