AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams Uploads Privates & Shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G Spot

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
May 21, 2017
United States
yeswebcam.com
Twitter Username
@yeswebcam
Chaturbate Username
816sexyman
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000419519/yeswebcam/
Hey everyone at AmberCutie. I had a quick question about MFC and private shows or even shows in which you do on MFC. I know Chaturbate does upload them to other websites. Meaning there is a footprint of shows that you have done which others can view. A lot of people have problems with this because they feel it violates their privacy. I kind of agree and wouldn't be crazy about that either.

Does anyone know if MFC does this? Are your shows uploaded on third party websites for others to view? I have read conflicting stuff on it. So, I just want to clarify whether or not MFC actually does upload your privates or shows much like Chaturbate does.

So far as I know shows are only uploaded for the members who paid for them on MFC; even the model who did the show doesn't have access. So to answer the question they are not uploaded to 3rd party sites, they stay within site and are restricted to that paying member.

Related to this....One thing MFC does do is post a set of 3 pvt show pics per regular pvt show, members who have spent over a certain amount on that model can access these based on reward points. Models can opt out of this if they choose to.
In this gallery there is also a single set for random models, again depending on reward points.
The gallery can be useful for a member, but you wouldn't say of much show value as it is only 3 captured moments. It is there to give an impression of pvt activity either across the site or for a particular model.

I don't know about public activity, you would have to ask an MFC model what her contract says about that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: G Spot
Upvote 0
So far as I know shows are only uploaded for the members who paid for them on MFC; even the model who did the show doesn't have access. So to answer the question they are not uploaded to 3rd party sites, they stay within site and are restricted to that paying member.

Related to this....One thing MFC does do is post a set of 3 pvt show pics per regular pvt show, members who have spent over a certain amount on that model can access these based on reward points. Models can opt out of this if they choose to.
In this gallery there is also a single set for random models, again depending on reward points.
The gallery can be useful for a member, but you wouldn't say of much show value as it is only 3 captured moments. It is there to give an impression of pvt activity either across the site or for a particular model.

I don't know about public activity, you would have to ask an MFC model what her contract says about that.

Ok, thanks a lot. I know with Chaturbate the person that buys the private can replay it, and also with MFC. But, that is for their own personal use. However, I know that Chaturbate does upload them for everyone to see which people are not thrilled about. If they are allowing it to the public I really believe that is a huge mistake like Chaturbate does.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Upvote 0
Where have you found that Chaturbate posts shows on other sites? Do you have any examples?

If you search for your Chaturbate username on Google you will find content on sites like megacams.me which are screenshots of your shows.

Upvote 0
Which are all uploaded by known show recorders. Are you saying chaturbate is just making usernames and uploading shows to those sites? What would they have to gain from that?

Upvote 0
If you search for your Chaturbate username on Google you will find content on sites like megacams.me which are screenshots of your shows.
This is typically from people who record public shows, as well as privates they might have. Sadly, this is common. But, is not done by hosting sites as far as I know. There's a number of threads here discussing it as well.

Upvote 0

Piracy affects ALL cams sites. Chaturbate is the only came site that offers to send DMCA's on the broadcasters behalf. Simply gather direct URL's to your recorded content and send them to us.

As for recorded private shows and added to the buyers "My Collection" on Chaturbate-- That can be disabled in the broadcasters Settings & Privacy tab.

Upvote 0
MFC does not upload any recordings to anywhere.

Privates are recorded solely for the person paying for the private and kept in their archives. Snapshots from privates are also available (unless models opt out of this service) to premium members in a private gallery.

Any other recordings you see posted off-site are recorded and posted by members/bots.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
How do you opt out of having mfc take screencaps for premium members? I wasn't aware this was done.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Piracy affects ALL cams sites. Chaturbate is the only came site that offers to send DMCA's on the broadcasters behalf. Simply gather direct URL's to your recorded content and send them to us.

As for recorded private shows and added to the buyers "My Collection" on Chaturbate-- That can be disabled in the broadcasters Settings & Privacy tab.
Streamate sends out DMCAs if you ask them to. They have personally done it for me several times, even when I wasn't popular.

Upvote 0
A girl recently said she didn't like MFC because they did this. But I believe she got her information wrong. I have been working on MFC for 6 years and have never had a private show uploaded to any stream sites. So yes there may be rumours which people will always pass around, but that doesn't make them true. As others have said I am 99.9% certain that myfreecams do not post up private show recordings on stream sites (or sell them to third parties). I am actually not sure of the legality of that within their contract, as while they own the content, I don't know if they have the rights to commercially distribute it without the models permission. Possibly.

Upvote 0
Anyone have a link handy for this "DMCA Section" they speak of? I'm not seeing anything in Model Admin.
Send a message to the model support email, they probably have to enable it for you.

Upvote 0
Which are all uploaded by known show recorders. Are you saying chaturbate is just making usernames and uploading shows to those sites? What would they have to gain from that?

Really I don't know how videos get uploaded to other sites. Not stating that Chaturbate does it. But, sites like megacams.me do have your content on them. Just search with your username on Google and you will see other sites that have some of your uploaded content on there.

Upvote 0
A girl recently said she didn't like MFC because they did this. But I believe she got her information wrong. I have been working on MFC for 6 years and have never had a private show uploaded to any stream sites. So yes there may be rumours which people will always pass around, but that doesn't make them true. As others have said I am 99.9% certain that myfreecams do not post up private show recordings on stream sites (or sell them to third parties). I am actually not sure of the legality of that within their contract, as while they own the content, I don't know if they have the rights to commercially distribute it without the models permission. Possibly.

I agree it's that "one guy" that uploads to some site and automatically people start believing that MFC just uploads them to other websites. I could see this being really problematic and would end up costing you money because people would get your content for free.

Upvote 0
Really I don't know how videos get uploaded to other sites. Not stating that Chaturbate does it. But, sites like megacams.me do have your content on them. Just search with your username on Google and you will see other sites that have some of your uploaded content on there.

I know Chaturbate does upload them to other websites.
So, I just want to clarify whether or not MFC actually does upload your privates or shows much like Chaturbate does.
.....Right...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.