AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Streamate Username
Cutelara95
Hello, i have a question i am model on myfreecams already is a good site but i havent work while avcount was new i had some personal things to fox.. anyway i want to create a new account, how i do this? They are tellimg me to use the existing one but i was wonder if i delete this one and create a new one it will work? So this way i can have a new start

iirc isn't mfc strict about not letting you create a new account to get the "new" tag? I'm pretty sure I remember that there is a length of time that you're not allowed to create a new account post-deletion (like 6 months or something?)

I tried looking on the wiki but couldn't find what I'm sure I remember. Either way, support has told you to use your existing account. Have you tried streaming once or twice? You might find that old members come back to your room. What I'm saying is that it might not be as bad as you're worried it'll be.

It may take time, but you never know how it'll be like until you try streaming again. Good luck 😊

I'm pretty sure I remember that there is a length of time that you're not allowed to create a new account post-deletion (like 6 months or something?)

I tried looking on the wiki but couldn't find what I'm sure I remember.
I remember doing some research on MFC some time ago and iirc you're only allowed one account ever..? Please correct me if I'm wrong

I remember doing some research on MFC some time ago and iirc you're only allowed one account ever..? Please
iirc isn't mfc strict about not letting you create a new account to get the "new" tag? I'm pretty sure I remember that there is a length of time that you're not allowed to create a new account post-deletion (like 6 months or something?)

I tried looking on the wiki but couldn't find what I'm sure I remember. Either way, support has told you to use your existing account. Have you tried streaming once or twice? You might find that old members come back to your room. What I'm saying is that it might not be as bad as you're worried it'll be.

It may take time, but you never know how it'll be like until you try streaming again. Good luck 😊
Thanks for advice i worked abou 1h because i tryed... to see what happens, i made abou 600+ tokens i think is not bad... i will see this days how is going, thanks a lot

Hello, i have a question i am model on myfreecams already is a good site but i havent work while avcount was new i had some personal things to fox.. anyway i want to create a new account, how i do this? They are tellimg me to use the existing one but i was wonder if i delete this one and create a new one it will work? So this way i can have a new start

MFC doesn't like it when models try to make new accounts. Back in the day I'd been able to make new accounts when I was trying to start fresh with a reset 1000 cam score (When my cam score got really low). But I'm sure they caught on to the fact that that's the reason models were doing it, and they've pretty much put a stop to that. So they will just remind you that you already have an existing account, and you will have to just keep using that one. I guess all I can suggest is that you try to stay consistent about what times of day you get on there (So your regulars have a pretty good idea of when they can find you on there), and if you use Twitter enable the MFC feature where MFC automatically posts to your Twitter timeline that you're "online now." If you have videos for sale, you can post them onto your MFC Share page. Your profile has a section where you can type in what your approximate schedule will be.

I remember doing some research on MFC some time ago and iirc you're only allowed one account ever..? Please correct me if I'm wrong
I had an account that I deleted. Support said to contact them if I ever want to reopen it. A year or two later (after dealing with some personal things), I contact them to reopen my account and they told me to just create a new one. I even had them make my name available again. That's way too long to wait for a new account and fresh start.

MFC doesn't like it when models try to make new accounts. Back in the day I'd been able to make new accounts when I was trying to start fresh with a reset 1000 cam score (When my cam score got really low). But I'm sure they caught on to the fact that that's the reason models were doing it, and they've pretty much put a stop to that. So they will just remind you that you already have an existing account, and you will have to just keep using that one. I guess all I can suggest is that you try to stay consistent about what times of day you get on there (So your regulars have a pretty good idea of when they can find you on there), and if you use Twitter enable the MFC feature where MFC automatically posts to your Twitter timeline that you're "online now." If you have videos for sale, you can post them onto your MFC Share page. Your profile has a section where you can type in what your approximate schedule will be.
My cam score is near 900, it seems that thays what helps models? I taught that the new tag boost them... idk i will just using this one and see how things are going... as i said after long timebwas prearty good for 1h... 32$ isnt that bad as i expected... some randing guys just said wellcome

What was myfreecams like in the very beginning when it was owned by Andrew Tate. Do any models here remember those days?
He was never an owner of MFC lol
(in case you weren't joking, Tate's association to MFC was that he ran a studio of girls who he mistreated and pushed them to earn by lying to users on the site)

Status
Not open for further replies.