AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nachos vs. Tacos - The war rages on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Nachos or Tacos?

• Nachos

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Fuck you.

Votes: 28 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like choosing a favorite child, I can't.

All I need in life = chips and cheese. Jalapenos for bonus points.

Also, fuck you.

Fay_Galore said:
I don't mean to be *that* person, but tacos are soft right?

team nachos.

ps. I love how you can select up to 2 options. for when you really can't choose.

Tacos can be hard OR soft!

Soft:
dF1fVZjl.jpg

Hard/crunchy:
nW9KrRK.png

Both are delicious, as are nachos!

Obviously, only tacos exist. Ignore Amber's answer.

I have an unhealthy addiction to nachos. It makes me sad to pick a side, but I'm #TeamNachos.

AmberCutie said:
All I need in life = chips and cheese. Jalapenos for bonus points.

Also, fuck you.

I'm with Amber on this one, those 3 ingredients for a mouthgasm, happy tummy & resentful butt hole the next day!

KayleePond said:
Fay_Galore said:
I don't mean to be *that* person, but tacos are soft right?

team nachos.

ps. I love how you can select up to 2 options. for when you really can't choose.

Tacos can be hard OR soft!

Let us not forget the heavenly union of the two, the Crunch Wrap! A soft taco slathered in baked beans and wrapped around a hard shell taco.

But even this combination pales in comparison to the perfection that is Nachos.

Attachments

• dd-taco-44423848426.png
    dd-taco-44423848426.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Perfection.jpg
    Perfection.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 238
mynameisbob84 said:
Relevant and amazing...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have drank enough wine tonight to relate to this on a very personal level.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
GO Chimichangas GO!

I choose NOT of ur options.

Fuck you tacos!
Fuck you nachos as well!

Burn you infidels BURN!

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait wait wait, I was not told chimichangas were an option. Chimichangas are always the winner. ALWAYS.

I'm a heretic. I've never really thought of nachos as proper food. Maybe one time someone prepared them so they were just the right combination of meaty, cheesy and crunchy. Tacos, done right are like a more tidy way of having nachos. :)

.....flees from the torch bearers. :angry4:

Nordling said:
I'm a heretic. I've never really thought of nachos as proper food. Maybe one time someone prepared them so they were just the right combination of meaty, cheesy and crunchy. Tacos, done right are like a more tidy way of having nachos. :)

This was my thought process too. Tacos are like nachos that I don't have to share. You can now flee slower, Nord! I run slower than you. You're welcome. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
You are not being very politically correct. The nachos are offended.

Jerry..Chimichanga does not care about nacho or taco political correctness, morals or beliefs.
Chimicanga has no conscience.

Chimichanga is a perfect nom nom nom nom nom machine. ( like Alien from the movie Alien) :)

Geez now I have to call "El Cantina" for a take away platter...one Chicken and the other other veggie with extra Guac on the side...
You see no one is spared from the power of the Chimichanga...no one :romance-hearteyes:

Reactions: Gen
JickyJuly said:
Nordling said:

This was my thought process too. Tacos are like nachos that I don't have to share. You can now flee slower, Nord! I run slower than you. You're welcome. :lol:
Thank you! I've always loved you. Maybe in our next life we can.... :) :)

Nachos, they don't even need to be the fancy ones - the super salty round ones with neon cheese you get at hockey games are perfect! I mean, real ones are better, but I'm not a nacho snob :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.