AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Naked private show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2016
France
If a guy is a regular of a girl since months and he only talk in private show but one day he ask her to be naked and she refuses because she "knows the guy too much".
Is it making the guy a douche because he decided to stop going in her room and go to another girl's room to get what he wants?

yes & no.... if that's all you want from her then no. It sounds tho like she might feel you're not the typical john that's only there to masturbate to her nakedness..... "only talk in private show" is the issue and double edged sword.
AKA: you've been friend zoned.
And don't kid yourself, every guy on here has more than one girl to fap to.

yes & no.... if that's all you want from her then no. It sounds tho like she might feel you're not the typical john that's only there to masturbate to her nakedness..... "only talk in private show" is the issue and double edged sword.
AKA: you've been friend zoned.
And don't kid yourself, every guy on here has more than one girl to fap to.
Yes but you can't spend money just only you've been friend zoned

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Yes but you can't spend money just only you've been friend zoned

Hahahahahaha.... says who? These are camgirls we are talking about no? If she doesnt want to get naked with you, she will most likely still accept your tokens. I've been there. Unless you spend huge amounts that actually affect your life, it doesn't hurt to tip several including friends and your favorites,....

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
If a guy is a regular of a girl since months and he only talk in private show but one day he ask her to be naked and she refuses because she "knows the guy too much".
Is it making the guy a douche because he decided to stop going in her room and go to another girl's room to get what he wants?

Unless she was non-nude to begin with so asking her to be naked was outside the expectations then no. You have the right to get what you are paying for. If you don't get it with one model there are many others.

A member can be whatever they want to be so long as the model agrees to it. It's YOUR money and ALWAYS your decision how to use it and what value to get from using it.

I dont think youre being a douche unless as was mentioned- she was non nude to begin with

you want your "friend" to be successful but she wont offer services she gives others- provided she does- either figure out mutual ground so your both happy (does she have content to sell you'd like? could tip just because? idk) or find another outlet (model) to make the purchase you desire- nude private show

what I wouldn't do is over-analyze it
a custie I consider a friend wants to see me naked- I get naked- but my boundaries are firmly in place- perhaps hers aren't

Reactions: JGenius

I don't think it makes you a douche or anything else, just a person.

Years ago when I was in the service I hung around a SC near the base ( actually a pretty decent one). I got to know the staff and dancers pretty well, not a lot else to do in the area. Upside was I didn't spend a lot for their time. Downside was a couple of them were uncomfortable doing a LD after a while because it would have felt really awkward for them.

If you enjoyed talking to her, and obviously you did, I would consider visiting her sometimes and just talk.

Nope. Nothing wrong with spending your money on what you want. Any time someone pays another girl to get naked because I told them I don't get naked it's no big deal to me. It's totally cool to go to one girl to have a conversation in private and another girl to see naked. Respect her boundaries and if she's a decent person she'll respect that you spent your money elsewhere on services she doesn't provide.

I have plenty of regs that jerk off to other girls and pay to see them naked but only come to my room to chill/see non-nude stuff. It's really not that big of a deal from either side.

are we asking for a friend? lol

anywho i see no problem with that. customers do it all the time. you want to masturbate to naked womens, and it's hard to masturbate to a not naked woman. douchiest thing also would be never heard and seen from again. don't feel too bad because cammodels are used to members going away.

douchiest thing also would be never heard and seen from again. don't feel too bad because cammodels are used to members going away.

Many of us members are used to cammodels doing the same thing, too.
I've lost track of the number of girls I contributed & talked to all the time over the years, only to have them delete their accounts and social media without warning. 2 that I was particularly close with for YEARS have done this in recent months. It's very frustrating.
If and when the time comes for me to move on from the camming world, I most certainly will do my friends the courtesy of letting them know before I delete everything.

Many of us members are used to cammodels doing the same thing, too.
I've lost track of the number of girls I contributed & talked to all the time over the years, only to have them delete their accounts and social media without warning. 2 that I was particularly close with for YEARS have done this in recent months. It's very frustrating.
If and when the time comes for me to move on from the camming world, I most certainly will do my friends the courtesy of letting them know before I delete everything.

don't you think it's a little entitled to expect they don't owe you a farewell though. sometimes they abruptly leave for personal reasons. if you are so close with them, i would hope you would understand. i wouldn't get too upset over it. camworld is different from realworld. i would just wish them the best to yourself. look back on the good times and all the delicious smut they made for you.

i could see myself just deleting my account when i officially quit because i'm terrible at goodbyes. most of my regs probably would be okay with that because if they know if they got emotional over it, i would tell them to stop being gay. (room joke)

wanted to add more.

douchiest as in after she declined getting naked after they have gotten so close and he disappears. it probably would appear OP was only getting close with his model friend to get her naked. just saying it might appear that he was grooming to her. or she won't care. OP seemed like he was genuinely concerned about coming off like douche.

i don't think it's douchy for a member to leave without word after getting close with models. like i said, it happens all the time.

check out this thread:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...hough-they-were-can-make-alot-of-money.29184/

Status
Not open for further replies.