AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 9, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Anissya_jay
Please @punker barbie help me with my chaturbate account i need it back .They suspended me and they don't answer me anymore at my emails .My model name it s Anissya_Jay. I would be grateful if you could help me.

Please @punker barbie help me with my chaturbate account i need it back .They suspended me and they don't answer me anymore at my emails .My model name it s Anissya_Jay. I would be grateful if you could help me.
Hello @Anissya_jayy I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23327333
Thanks for answering me .I appreciate that so much .I reallly don t understand why they suspended account when send a Dm to the people . I have a supporter account isn't this account for sending private messages?

Upvote 0
Hello @Anissya_jayy I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23327333
I also need help. I've been trying to get a hold of my 1099 for about 12 days now. Every few months I have to resubmit a W-9 for some reason because they tell me that there's not one on a file. I submit and then my payment start coming t
I also need help. I've been trying to get a hold of my 1099 for about 12 days now. Every few months I have to resubmit a W-9 for some reason because they tell me that there's not one on a file. I submit and then my payment start coming through again. However, this time I didn't receive a 1099 and I reached out. I really need to do my taxes but I can't without my 1099. I sent another W-9 and 2 days ago they told me that they would send one to me and I haven't heard anything. Tax deadline is on Monday. My username is femdommargret I can attach the screenshot of the ticket reply where they said that they would get it for me 2 days ago. I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-142315.png
    Screenshot_20240412-142315.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
You don't need a 1099 if you're filing through a tax software on your own. You need their TIN and the amount you made which you can find in your tip history. Or you can go to your Department of Labor and have them pull up your income for 2023.

I mean yes you still want the official document but these are immediate solutions to get you going.

Here is a screen grab from my 1099.

20240412_154438.jpg

If you used the daily payout method, use the second number for tokens paid out for your taxes, not the first total of tokens earned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You don't need a 1099 if you're filing through a tax software on your own. You need their TIN and the amount you made which you can find in your tip history. Or you can go to your Department of Labor and have them pull up your income for 2023.

I mean yes you still want the official document but these are immediate solutions to get you going.

Here is a screen grab from my 1099.

View attachment 99893

If you used the daily payout method, use the second number for tokens paid out for your taxes, not the first total of tokens earned.
My accountant wants the 1099. I don't file my own taxes unfortunately.

Upvote 0
My accountant wants the 1099. I don't file my own taxes unfortunately.
Bummer. This is all so ridiculously stupid, isn't it? The IRS already knows everything but nope, gotta have this document and that. Ask your accountant if they'll accept the Department of Labor print out in the event CB doesn't get back to you.

Upvote 0
Thanks for answering me .I appreciate that so much .I reallly don t understand why they suspended account when send a Dm to the people . I have a supporter account isn't this account for sending private messages?

It is but at the same time it is NOT to be used to spam PM/DM tippers in other rooms. If you are live on cam do not use it in other rooms unless you have had previous contact with that user. Poaching tippers from other rooms is not good. If you keep getting reported for spamming PMs/DMs by the users then CB has to and will take action to stop that as you have found out

That is what got you suspended/banned

Upvote 0
Hey there, I have a support ticket that's been hanging out forever. They told me they would get me my 1099 and this was 5 days ago and I haven't heard anything. Tax day is on Monday. I've been trying to get this 1099 for over 2 weeks and it's been terrible. I even submitted a new W-9 and I have heard nothing back.

Upvote 0
Hey there, I have a support ticket that's been hanging out forever. They told me they would get me my 1099 and this was 5 days ago and I haven't heard anything. Tax day is on Monday. I've been trying to get this 1099 for over 2 weeks and it's been terrible. I even submitted a new W-9 and I have heard nothing back.
Hi @Blondelox I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23307912

Upvote 0