AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need models help ( Please )

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any models out there that mite what to or know some other model/models that will work on Myfreexxxwebcam dot com. This cam site has some of the same items that MFC has your own profile page you can name your own price for photo's, video's and in your private show it pay's out cross the board with no back charge 50% in chat & 65% in private. There is no rules, no limits anything goes you can even split cam on this site and you win a cash prize each week. There is a $100 sign up bonus for each model that signs up and you can get paid to sign up other models. If you know of anyone please email me at Michelle@weblinksllc.com

P.s They can apply right on the site. I can also walk them through it

Thanks
Michelle

Here's the deal. Your website doesn't look bad, it's set up decently. BUT:

There are NO models online at all. That means that people might see it, then leave because there's not anyone on it!
*Edit: There's one online now, BUT she has guests blocked out, so I cannot even see how the chatroom is set up. I refuse to enter in any information to sign up just to look at the set up of it. I do think making people sign up is a good idea, BUT if there's only one model on and I cannot see what she looks like, what she is doing, or what the room will be like, I certainly do not want to sign up.

Maybe a time limit on previewing would be nice or making it where you can mute the guests, but they can watch for say 10 minutes a day for free?

The URL is insanely long. Why?

Why can you go GROUP with only one person to start with? Two people do not comprise a group. It's not even worth going group with one member.

I don't see the payouts or ANY information on your website that shows how much the models can make. I absolutely refuse to enter in my PERSONAL information if I cannot access information FROM the website to let me know what I can earn and how things generally work.

Your post is riddled with punctuation errors and lack of punctuation:
Any models out there that mite what to or know some other model/models that will work on Myfreexxxwebcam dot com. This cam site has some of the same items that MFC has your own profile page you can name your own price for photo's, video's and in your private show it pay's out cross the board with no back charge 50% in chat & 65% in private. There is no rules, no limits anything goes you can even split cam on this site and you win a cash prize each week. There is a $100 sign up bonus for each model that signs up and you can get paid to sign up other models. If you know of anyone please email me at Michelle@weblinksllc.com

Thanks
Michelle

"no limits anything goes"?? So feces, urine, animals, incest, other people on cam with no paperwork submitted, children, etc. That's not going to be a very good website. I understand that MFC has people that DO those sorts of things, but at least there are rules against it.

Oh my starz, thank you very much for your reply post.We are working on fixing a lot of stuff on this site that is why I put a post on this forum asking real models what they thank of the site. The first thing is the models blocking guest we have ask & ask the models to stop this for the past Month. They thank they make more money but in fact they lost money each time they did that. The systems will and is able to just mute the guest and non tipping members. This has been setup from day one but again the models keep blocking out everyone. The only thing we can do at this point is to start back charging models that don't work the right way

The URL is very long we first did it so google would pick it up faster. With that said you can get to the site by the way of mfxcam.com this is the one we promote out. I put the longer one on this forum so there would be a better understand of the site (sorry about that)

The part for the payout is on the models hiring website page that we promote though hirewebcammodel.com. I didn't put that on this forum because they would have kick me off and at the end of the day we are looking for the models review of the site as a model

And as far as the models being online this one is still killing me. We have just started giving out cash prizes, because paying out a higher percentage cost of 80% didn't work and we were paying $100 sign up bonus. We had last Month over 40K in visits, so now we are going start hiring studio at a 70% rate so they will keep the models online more and then they will make more at the end of the day

We are willing to payout to models that can help us grow this site. This will be a cut off of whatever the models make this payout will NOT be taken from the models money at all. If you can please email me (michelle@weblinksllc.com) with whatever help you may have in helping this site to grow. I would be in debt you

Thanks again for you post & help

It's so disconcerting when a spokesperson for a site speaks so incoherently and with such awful grammar, spelling and punctuation. :woops: is right.

Reactions: Cassidy Nicole
AmberCutie said:
It's so disconcerting when a spokesperson for a site speaks so incoherently and with such awful grammar, spelling and punctuation. :woops: is right.

If you're going for this kind of super-personal promotion, you need to really look at your typing, or hire a publicist.
I am not trying to be nasty, but I dont know another way to say it,

The content of your message and the way you wrote it makes your site look very sketchy. Smart, cautious camgirls aren't going to want to work for a sketchy looking site, and they're the ones who make money.

if you wanted a successful site you should not have gone into an already-saturated industry with a name almost identical to Mfc , nothin to set you apart really, launched without a model base, etc... This scene is pretty competitive. you gotta work smarter!!!!!

myfreexxxwebcam said:
The only thing we can do at this point is to start back charging models that don't work the right way

How much are you willing to bet that with this sentence you have lost all ACF model's interest?

The "right" way? If there is a "wrong" way it's YOUR responsibility to fix it, not CHARGE someone who doesn't work in a way that you have facilitated. That's just stupid. I wish you luck, but suggest you find someone a little better at speaking to communicate with future models.

i have been online 3 times... because i thought the site looked cool..
the lack of models online.. is in my opinion the result of lack of confidence and high sound of desperation the owner and co-workers working for the site have in their way of talking to models...
also.. i have a really weird feeling about the visitors stories... maybe alot of people just clicked the link.. but i have never seen more then 10 people in ANY room..
the fact that alot of the registred members come from non-adult forums is a real turn off as well..
the owner having a conversation about cars in a model room.. without considering the feelings of the model.. is really rude to me..

and you forget to state clearly UP FRONT, that you need to work 40 hours in 30 days.. on an empty site.. to get the sign up bonus at all... after i saw that.. i lost all intrest...
this way you will only get the models that splitcam all day everywhere.. and don't really care about the quality of camming they put out...
there for they wont atract the kinda members mfc does.. there are loads of high quality webcammodels online on there...all day... they bring in money...
i'm not an expert at all.. but both me and a model friend were really dissapointed by the way we were approached by employee's at your site...

Reactions: Jessi J
jamesrobert said:
myfreexxxwebcam said:
The only thing we can do at this point is to start back charging models that don't work the right way

How much are you willing to bet that with this sentence you have lost all ACF model's interest?

The "right" way? If there is a "wrong" way it's YOUR responsibility to fix it, not CHARGE someone who doesn't work in a way that you have facilitated. That's just stupid. I wish you luck, but suggest you find someone a little better at speaking to communicate with future models.

This is EXACTLY what I was talking to my friend about. If you give them that ability, you cannot punish them for using it. In your first post you said:
it pay's out cross the board with no back charge
anyway, so you are contradicting yourself. That function should have never been available on a brand new website. Introducing it when the website had lots of models on it that generate a lot of revenue, then sure, but for now...yeah that was a HORRIBLE idea. Disable the function until the website has more traffic.

myfreexxxwebcam said:

Thanks
Michelle

:woops: to the name being similar to MyFreeCams and this person even comparing it to MyFreeCams.
:woops: to there being "no rules...no limits...anything goes." Sorry, but I don't like the sound of that.....

Cash prizes awarded each week, and $100 sign-up bonus for each model? That sounds nice, but for a new site with very little traffic, do you think it's wise to offer these things so early in the game?

A site like ImLive can get away with awarding their top hosts Gucci bags, etc., because it's a very popular cam site that has won awards, and they have several models online at any given time.

The_Brown_Fox said:
myfreexxxwebcam said:

Thanks
Michelle

:woops: to the name being similar to MyFreeCams and this person even comparing it to MyFreeCams.
:woops: to there being "no rules...no limits...anything goes." Sorry, but I don't like the sound of that.....

Cash prizes awarded each week, and $100 sign-up bonus for each model? That sounds nice, but for a new site with very little traffic, do you think it's wise to offer these things so early in the game?

A site like ImLive can get away with awarding their top hosts Gucci bags, etc., because it's a very popular cam site that has won awards, and they have several models online at any given time.

I think a model/user has previously highlighted that there's a hidden term that requires models to be signed in for at least 40 hours to receive that 'bonus'. It seems awfully deceptive to me - I'd be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.