AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need support from punker barbie || amhm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2023
@punker barbie
Kindly I need your support to recover my account
I have my account on chaturbate since 2 years with names " amhm " suddenly since 2 weeks my account was banned and support team didn't answer my emails about reason of ban and how to resolve this issue because I have all my tokens on tis account.

I will appreciate your support to solve this problem and recover my account
I trust on chaturbate support because they were helpful in the past but I don't know what is wrong this time.

@punker barbie could you help me please.

I have about 5800 tokens on my account and would like to recover my account please.
I really hope to get positive feedback.
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Not sure whats this. I found this on reddit forum about cb bans. Somebody was recomending this. Looks like people writing about problems there like bans etc, and looking for help and what i see, suport of cb also responding them.

Upvote 0
Not sure whats this. I found this on reddit forum about cb bans. Somebody was recomending this. Looks like people writing about problems there like bans etc, and looking for help and what i see, suport of cb also responding them.

Yeah I wouldn't trust that that isn't some weird made up site where people are posing as actors on CB's behalf. It could be legit, but I sincerely doubt it. Chaturbate has thrown all of their weight into Pineapple Support for the mental health of content creators and seems to have completely abandoned any sort of outreach beyond that point except for on here. They are even running a contest for who can raise the most money for Pineapple with a trip to some exotic place award show.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Yeah I wouldn't trust that that isn't some weird made up site where people are posing as actors on CB's behalf. It could be legit, but I sincerely doubt it. Chaturbate has thrown all of their weight into Pineapple Support for the mental health of content creators and seems to have completely abandoned any sort of outreach beyond that point except for on here. They are even running a contest for who can raise the most money for Pineapple with a trip to some exotic place award show.
Ohh okay. That can make sense.

Upvote 0
thanks guys for your reply I sent review on that site and no one answer me also
I hope if someone can support

@punker barbie please your intervention to help me and I will appreciate that

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.