AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nerding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi everybody its me again:) I wanted to broadcast, but I cant because of womens days has come and I got new phone wuith good camera , so Im gonna have a nice nerding time and I will make amazing camera from this phone :D Does anybody do this? I saw some youtube videos about it, but not sure which way is good and it was looking very complicated . Also here on forum was some post about program ( with green icon) but not sure why it couldnt see my phone ( it was old huawei p9lite,so maybe thats why) so i can try it once again if you will write me what was the name of it.
Of course I would like to use my phone as camera in OBS

Hi everybody its me again:) I wanted to broadcast, but I cant because of womens days has come and I got new phone wuith good camera , so Im gonna have a nice nerding time and I will make amazing camera from this phone :D Does anybody do this? I saw some youtube videos about it, but not sure which way is good and it was looking very complicated . Also here on forum was some post about program ( with green icon) but not sure why it couldnt see my phone ( it was old huawei p9lite,so maybe thats why) so i can try it once again if you will write me what was the name of it.
Droidcam was one of the good ones, another mentioned was iriun, but seen mixed reviews on it.
It will kill you phone faster I hear also, since it's probably always gonna be plugged in via USB, unless you use WiFi option, but don't think these apps were ment to have the phone streaming for hours all the time.
But as fun tinkering with it all was, I still feel webcams are easier and better route.

Reactions: BlackWizard
I use Camo studio to use the phone camera in OBS. I have tried a bunch of them and Camo studio I find gives the better picture. Iruin used to be decent but since the last update the picture quality makes the camera look like a potato on my phone now.

Thanks guys :h: I will check this out,but more from curiosity. I dont want kill my phone also webcam is comfy for me.But i wont be myself if i didnt try at least for one stream :)

Reactions: Rytar
Thanks guys :h: I will check this out,but more from curiosity. I dont want kill my phone also webcam is comfy for me.But i wont be myself if i didnt try at least for one stream :)
Ya Ima ckeck that one out myself too on weekend, always like tinkering with things myself and have another phone to use for testing like this, but for streaming I can't see myself using it. Other video apps perhaps.

Ya Ima ckeck that one out myself too on weekend, always like tinkering with things myself and have another phone to use for testing like this, but for streaming I can't see myself using it. Other video apps perhaps.
I never used phone for stream but i know that smartphones has good cameras ,so i thought that it will be cheap way to make camera "dslr like" :D But looks like is not this effect:p

I never used phone for stream but i know that smartphones has good cameras ,so i thought that it will be cheap way to make camera "dslr like" :D But looks like is not this effect:p
yea i was playing around with it earlier myself, seems to have nice options and all, still find my webcams easier to use and takes less space then phone method. But makes sense for those who have a spare phone and no webcam.

Status
Not open for further replies.