AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Netflix Series - Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On
An extension of the documentary by the same title, explore personal stories about technology's impact on intimacy, connection, disconnection, sex-promotion, race and gender politics.

This came out a year ago and has solicited all sorts of conversation. ALL OVER THE PLACE.

This came out a year ago and has solicited all sorts of conversation. ALL OVER THE PLACE.

You are totally right, I didn't mean to double post.
The name was so similar to the original documentary from 2015; That I glanced over it until now.

I quite enjoyed some of these, it was definitely entertaining

i liked this one way better than the first one. my only complaint is that i wish they had showed multiple camgirls from different walks of life, like this one:

the hotgirlswanted episode on the camgirl only showed one cam relationship which, to me, seemed out of the norm. but it was good and i enjoyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.